Argentina V Jamaica, Feb 11
USAfootballfan (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Terrible goals...
MrOlav (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Both goalkeepers made terrible mistakes
MrOlav (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
The first one made me laugh
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Awful game, and I think argentina need to start converting chances if they want to have any chance of winning the world cup.
I know its an experimental team, but they should still be hammering teams the calibre of jamaica.
Scruffy match
Selecta (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Haha what a scrappy game.... Looked awful.... Fluke goals. And yea argentina should be able to take a team of jamaica's quality. Really don't think they will go far in this years WC.
Camelian (Manchester United) 4 years ago
What a game.... You'd expect argentina to score a lot more goals if it was their first team. As shocking as the strikers misses were the argentina keepers reaction on the first goal was something else!
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Am getting sick and tired of this Argentina team, buuutt.... Am not ready to give up on them
Simphal (Hull City) 4 years ago
Why is Maradona so happy? That was an awful display of football. First goal was hilarious
SP8884 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Argentina are a pile of w**k.... Why is Maradona smiling for? Scraping a 2-1 victory against cool runnings aint nuttin to be happy bout
DjCun (Manchester United) 4 years ago
This is what we call luck, maradonna is laughing because he was afraid of loossin against jamaica.    
Angelo (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Well at least maradona is happy with that performence! Idk if argentica can even progress to the next stage in the world cup
This comment has been removed.
This is getting so frustrating!
That comment wasn't even harsh, this site should be for people over the swearing age
Ivanarg (CA Boca Juniors) 4 years ago
Argentina has so many good players that the world would be a submission, how difficult is to get the right players
Kaplica (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Wow that match was really disapointing for me as i`m a big fan. Maradona is just not as good coach as you might think. Coaching is not the same thing as playing football. And that lost goal was just pittyfull...
Aatir (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I have been fascinated by the Blue and White stripes since I was 10.
Diego Maradona should do well to recall his playing days. This Argentine teams plays like a small town university team with awful goal keepers. I mean, look at the goal scored by the Jamaicans. The goal keeper reminds me of Almunia....

But with talent abundant in Argentina, I wonder where the team has gone wrong. They had the best team in 2002 world cup, scorching the qualifying rounds only to exit the world cup in the first round.
A young but hugely talented team with Riquelme at its centre in 2006, only for the Pekerman to make howler of a sub against germany and the team goes out in the quarters.
And now, they limp to south africa only to do what god knows best.
Essien46 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Good game by the jamaicans. Too many stupid mistakes by the goalkeepers. Well done jamaica could have done better

Kick4Life - changing lives through football