Forums / Argentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Argentina V Ghana, Oct 1
Cashier23 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Ghana didn't look like themselves, that prolly was the 3rd string team...
Lfcalan (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Wow. Martin Palermo seems to be looking in good form! How old is he now?
Lafingas (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Lol.... Wtf did he say at 2:15.... I heard n*gger.... Wtf...
Boostar (Juventus) 4 years ago
Haha, I heard the same!
MrOlav (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Lol I heard "you f**king n*gger"
CookieMOnster (Toronto) 4 years ago
Ya.... I heard the and word too. Not the first time i've seen/read subtle(*not subtle) racist remarks in Argentine media.

I really don't know if that's normal or....

But it shames me as a born in arg. Person.

Regarding this game, arg. Played with "no" pressure on them at all. It'll be totally different against Peru. I hope they do well, but with Drug-adona coaching, I kinda don't want them to make it. He's an "hincha" (fan) more than a coach. What a disaster move by AFA.
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Now that's the argentina I know.... I just hope they play even better in their next WC qualifier.... THEY NEED TO WIN their NEXT 2 games.... Well the one against Uraguay.... And its nice to see a smile on the legends face
Newcastle4ever (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Nice 2 see Argentina win & good 2 see a smile on Maradonas face
Motto2k2 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
This is the squad argentina needs to have on wc qualifiers. Goals like this I would love to see in africa 2010. Hope this will be a boost to the squad. More victories please!
Rei1985 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
It was at least good for Maradona that fans were happy with the performance of his team, but why were day having a friendly match on that day?
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Come on ghana
Cjohnny (CA River Plate) 4 years ago
Who ever said this needs to be argentinas team is f****d in the head, dude maradona took all the f****n old players of argentina like wtf is he thinkin argentina has enough players young players to make 2 full squads and yet maradona called up all the old guys f****n retarded, palermos 35, ortega 35 schavi like 33, fuertes 35 like c'mon f**k man
SzakalNH (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Ahhh the famous and the great head of Palermo, who plays little head as he was. Perhaps the only Raul, Morientes and [C.] Ronaldo. Martin is like wine the older the better
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Great comparison man...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football