Forums / Argentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Argentina V Ecuador, Jun 2
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
   Better highlights
Bbakbbakee (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Anyone else think argentina will win the 2014 world cup if they continue to build their teamwork?
BuddhaNpl (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yres 100 percent but doubt if Higuain di maria play selfishly
Danman (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Well Di Maria and Higuain both set up goals, so I don't know what you're talking about. Plus, Higuain is supposed to be selfish at his position. Only saw the highlights, so maybe I missed it
Janeaire84 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
It's not the matter of being selfish, it's the matter of making sure that goal gets in when the opportunity sets up~ many were wasted during 2010 WC and last years Copa America.... ;; In terms of selfishness, it's more on Tevez and Lavezzi...
CalumLUFC 2 years ago
No, this was ecuador. Don't get too optimistic
Balotelli45 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Kun is in the mood!
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
Holy s**t
Messi and company looked good in the highlights. The front 3-4 are working together pretty well now. How did they line up in midfield? Where did Masch play?
Mad93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Same position as how he played at Barca?
Tjugs6 (CA Boca Juniors) 2 years ago
No he played as a center defensive mid. He generally plays as a center back for Barca
Thanks, Tjugs. Maybe that should change though. I heard the defence was still struggling in this one, and I guess it would be easier for Argentina to find a replacement midfielders than centerbacks
OddSpud (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Unless there is a defender I'm not seeing of Ecuador, Aguero's goal was offside (during the mid-air pass ofcourse)
Yeah, Aguero's goal was offside but, other goals were totally fine and well finished~ horrible defence from Argentina and horrible finishes from Equador
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
If Aquero goal was offside then the Ecuador defenders and goal keeper would have raise there hands in appeal so yes its a goal...
Chelsea4ever07 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Fuctard look at it its offside wether they raise or not
CalumLUFC 2 years ago
Lol kidulthood you idiot
CalumLUFC 2 years ago
So if a player picks the ball up and runs with it into the goal then its a goal as long as the other team don't "raise there hands in appeal (sic)"? Retard
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
All the coach have to do is keep this bunch of players right through 2014, I think if this team stay and train long enough together they will be formidable for the 2014 world cup and surely top favourites
1. Be organized as a team 2. Needs a good defence in the back 3. Selfishness(ex. Tevez and Lavezzi, sometimes Di Maria) needs to brought down
Unmessievable (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Go argentina go!
Preznet (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What an obscenely stacked team.... Wow
Fifaman1017 (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
Just the attack
Maestro7 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
If Argentina gets defenders as good as their attackers they'll be the best team in the world on paper and if they get an ok manager, they will be the best in the world on the field also
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Well said
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
If something could work out and England becomes the champion they'll definitely be the best team on paper and on field
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The attacking options on this team is absolutely incredible
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Diego maradona could of stayed as a manager since he left 2 years ago
Mdereje (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Argentina have too many strikers! Wow
Pranith001 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Good to see higuain on the argentina scoresheet after a while
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
What a volley from Di Maria. Quality

Kick4Life - changing lives through football