Forums / Argentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Argentina V Chile, Oct 7
Rezatnt (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Gonzalooooo higuaiiiiiiinnnnnn !    Gonzalo  Messi  Dimaria  And 89267429342 more perfect players !
AnonymosVagrant (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The most unselfish player in the world: Lionel Messi
Messiesta (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Touche sir
Ranndino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Finally Argentina started using Messi correctly. Using him as a false #9 as Barca does just wasn't gonna' work because at the national team level the players just don't get enough time to play with each other to reproduce Barca's club play. Argentina's coach simplified it all by simply playing Messi & Di Maria down the wings with Huigain up front. Now everyone knows what they're doing
Shovwar (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Argentina vs Venezuela tomorrow! Can Argentina do better than what they did against Chile? What you guys think Argentina should work on after watchin the Chile game? I think the forward is perfect. Midfield would be better cos Mascherano is back.... The defence was better than usual Argentina Defence but still need some work. The Goal Keeper gotta' go! Bring back Romero.... Or atleast get Esteban Andrada.... He is the future. Messi might score again, maybe more. I wanna see Pastore with Dimaria, Higuain and Messi
BarcaKristian (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Argentina WC champions 2014?

What do you guys think?

Here are my top 5 picks:

1. Argentina
2. Brazil
3. Germany
4. Spain
5. Chile
1. Brazil
2. Argentina
3. Germany
4. France
5. Uruguay (since the WC is in South America)

I strongly think there won't be any champion from Europe in 2014.... The WC is in South America.... It never happened in the Fifa WC history.... The odds are against Europe. That's why I don't have too many European Teams in my prediction, they are strong teams but not 2014.
Segolana (Arsenal) 2 years ago
How in the world any 1 would choose France (a team that's still building to improve) over world no. 1and2 beats me Germany I can understand. Then again one's opinion is one's.

I'm with BarcaKris, but Brazil hasnt been a dangerous team recently, I would consider Uruguay/Holland/peru then again they are traditionally a force to recon with
France comes back every other WC.... And there are 3 more years to go.... Don't read too much into recent ratings.... Rather go with traditions and trends in WC history.... The rankings would not look the same in 3 years as it is right now...
Spain: I don't think it would be the same for them in 3 yrs.
Holland: Not 2014. They are not likely to hold on to no 1 position for 3 years. Their first title would not be in South America.
Germany: might be the no. 1 ranked team by then and would go into the WC as hot favorites in 2014. If there is any European team that can break the deadlock of Winning a WC in South America then it might be Germany. But I think they might make it to the final but eventually will lose to a South American team.
France: No matter how badly shaped at the moment in 3 yrs they would come from behind and surpass all the other European teams. They have the nack of coming back hard every other WC.
Italy: traditionally strong.... Would have a good WC in 2014.
England: Quarter finals the highest.

In the 2014 wc I don't think there would be any New Champions, no surprises, One of the traditionally heavyweight team would win. Most likely a South American team. It is due...
Orvid (Bayern München) 2 years ago
 Here is a better highights for this game
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Higuain is going to be HUGE for Madrid this year
Codballz10 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Why would you ever try to do something soo stupid when messi is closing you down. Does that keeper not know he is the best player in the world? Just clear the ball idiot
Ali20 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Happy 4 messi.... Happy 4 higz.... Happy 4 argentina !.... Hope they can continue !

If only the coach wakes up and realise he needs juan roman riquelme.... With him and pastore in midfield then the burden on messi wudnt be so much!
The real Messi era in Argentina Begins!
Millzallah (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yess your one hundred % correct bro...
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Higuain d best cherry picker in d whole world, I think he's d real deal in Madrid, he's way bter than Benzema, I hope he keeps scoring and making becoming an epic duo w Messi in Argentinian attack, Messi didn't play that gud but I'm glad he scored because he still d best player in d world by far
[account-removed] 2 years ago
WDF?!?!?!
Soccerrenz (Barcelona) 2 years ago
D = the  Please learn this!  
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Messi really wants to succeed with Argentina and he will!  Great hattrick from Higuain!
SIMPLYGODS 2 years ago
Great performance by Argentina's forwards, now its about time the defence woke up and started to play like one! World Cup anyone? I think so.... If we get that defence to shape up!
Lee333 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
What's up with your profile pic!
DownSouth (Barcelona) 2 years ago
What a Hatrick my Higs! And absolutely unselfish my messi on Higs third! Awesome cross by Dimaria on the first goal, man the offense looks absolutely stunning! Enjoyed it so much! Looking like a real good contender for 2014! Hail Argentina, Hail Captain Messi!
ZainKhalidBarca (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Just love messi and higuains teamwork, and when they celebrate, it looks so weird as they're club teams are rivals.
Well played argentina overall! I hope messi has more goals to show in the upcoming fixtures for argentina!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football