Forums / Argentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Argentina V Chile, Oct 7
Albabily (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
Higuain was yesterday man of te match
Higuain, Messi and Di Maria were just amazing together

Good game from Argentina and Messi scored finaly, even if he didn't, he was fantastic as always
TopoElpibe (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Higuian is officially the Batistuta for the national team he just scores goals when wearing the national team jersey. Messi great game hope they keep on improving. The defence is still slacking doe
Cjayzz (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Like he doesn't score wearing madrids jersey.... What kind of a comment is that
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Your right about him being the new Batistuta, well he still needs to get a little bigger and stronger but he is on the right path. No need to bring Madrid or Barca into this. The game was between argentina AND chile
Aatir (Chelsea) 2 years ago
The comment is needless. Higuain is a good finisher in the box. Nothing to do with playing for Argentina or Real
DownSouth (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I do not see anything to do with Real on the comment by TopoElpibe, anyway, it was a great game and as a argentina fan waiting for this for a long time!
It was toward CJayzz
RealFan (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Wow, what a unselfish assist for Messi in the 4th goal
Ebuksalex (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Argentina is on fire. The new coach has figured out the magic formula for success and messi is ever brilliant
Rayhan10 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I love messi so much
I got a man Crush on him!
Aatir (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Pathetic highlights...
Go to youtube, it has a much better version!
Juninho17 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Well that announcer was clearly Argentinian.... He was having an orgasm every time Arrrrrrrgentina scored lol
BadGones91 (Olympique Lyon) 2 years ago
Highlights are a real disappointment but the free flowing football of argentina was something to enjoy! Maybe a turn in argentinian luck
Hewlett (Blackburn Rovers) 2 years ago
Worst 'highlights' ever. Apart from phil jones' hair
Watch it in youtube, its much better!
ZainKhalidBarca (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Just love messi and higuains teamwork, and when they celebrate, it looks so weird as they're club teams are rivals.
Well played argentina overall! I hope messi has more goals to show in the upcoming fixtures for argentina!
What a Hatrick my Higs! And absolutely unselfish my messi on Higs third! Awesome cross by Dimaria on the first goal, man the offense looks absolutely stunning! Enjoyed it so much! Looking like a real good contender for 2014! Hail Argentina, Hail Captain Messi!
SIMPLYGODS 2 years ago
Great performance by Argentina's forwards, now its about time the defence woke up and started to play like one! World Cup anyone? I think so.... If we get that defence to shape up!
Lee333 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
What's up with your profile pic!
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Messi really wants to succeed with Argentina and he will!  Great hattrick from Higuain!
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Higuain d best cherry picker in d whole world, I think he's d real deal in Madrid, he's way bter than Benzema, I hope he keeps scoring and making becoming an epic duo w Messi in Argentinian attack, Messi didn't play that gud but I'm glad he scored because he still d best player in d world by far
WDF?!?!?!
Soccerrenz (Barcelona) 2 years ago
D = the  Please learn this!  
Shovwar (Barcelona) 2 years ago
The real Messi era in Argentina Begins!
Millzallah (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yess your one hundred % correct bro...
Ali20 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Happy 4 messi.... Happy 4 higz.... Happy 4 argentina !.... Hope they can continue !

If only the coach wakes up and realise he needs juan roman riquelme.... With him and pastore in midfield then the burden on messi wudnt be so much!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football