Forums / Argentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Argentina V Canada, May 24
Aliko (Barcelona) 4 years ago
What a perfect goal by Maxi Rodriguez!
Megared (Liverpool) 4 years ago
That's our palyer Maxi!
I hope next season we can make history with him!
Argentina is back guys!
ChelseaFan88 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
ARGENTINA !
Sam (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
Argentina are looking scary! Best set of forwards on their team in years!
Rich7 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Sam, it was like they weren't playing against any-one! No mid-field, no defence, no goalie. The Canadians weren't anywhere to be seen. Argentina are great, but I wanna see them up against someone hard, someone who'll really test the squad. This was just a big ego boost for the players before the WC
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Of course Rich. But you must remember that everyone was watching this game to see if Argentina completely ate s**t, or if they would kick some Canadian ass. I'm glad we did the latter
Sargentoblanco (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Germany? At Berlin?  Argentina's qualifiers recod is deceiving but mark my words theyll play an amazing world cup, semifinals at least
TheN4Sr (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Why can't we rate this goal. That was exceptional.    Look at that angle!
Ahavor (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Good game Argentina  
Rymaster111 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Beautiful. Looks like Aguero was practicing Milito's second goal in the champions league Final
Vben0 4 years ago
They are scary ass hell.... Opp was ot that tuff but still.... Will Maradonna shut up everybody this WC? .... And did Messi play?
Horses (Bristol Rovers) 4 years ago
Messi was rested
Cloudst 4 years ago
Oh man my national team let me down.... But then again they lost to argentina so no shame in that
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Lol Messi, stop trying to be Maradona.... Shave!    Great game to watch. Plenty of fire power on Argentina, but hows the defence?
R3dDEVIL (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Outstanding performance by the lads.... Some truly world class attacking play. God looked like he wanted to cry at the sheer beauty of it
Pato7Nani17 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Guys don't get to excited here you're are talking Canada soccer hear. We lost to Honduras
Ltm017 4 years ago
A lot of beautiful goals.    But this was no challenge for them so lets see when they go against a side that really is a challenge
Giuri (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Great game by the Argentinians, but yeah, I don't think Canada was ever bound for glory in the world of football
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Well seeing as how Canada didn't even qualify for the qualifiers.... Lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football