Forums / Argentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Argentina V Bolivia, Nov 11
Ali20 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
What a game by javier pastore he literally bossed the midfield.... Lavezzi xame on for 10 seconds and scores.... Lol! Argentina squandered too many chances they could have won and they need to get rid of demicheles just like how they got rid of gutierez!
Kingleo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Not to mention the ref took away two legit goals.    I agree, Demichelis is a garbage defender. He is due one serious mess up every game.
SimonK (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Argentina seems to have one of the best attacking squad - Messi, Higuain, Aguero, Di Maria, Lavezzi, Pastore and so on.

But why aren't they winning!?
Lee333 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Tevez?
Shunjoker (Barcelona) 2 years ago
They have bad defence and not much teamwork....  This is my opinion though
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Bad result for Argentina
Luqyboy86 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Its kind of hard trying to win a game when you get 2 goals taken away from you. Argentina deserved to win this game, they look a much better side than they did when they faced them in copa south america. Argentina need time and they will get it right. Its not easy for a team to perform at its best when you have your 3rd coach in matter of few years. Argentina needs another midfielder like pastore and get rid of Demichelis he is a mistake prone defender. He proved that in the last world cup
Hayleycomet (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Why is demichelis still called up? He made so many mistakes in the last world cup
Spectral (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Gotta' agree, he's pretty s**t
Shunjoker (Barcelona) 2 years ago
That's why when he was in Bayern Munchen, he wasnt in the starting 11.... He has a bad defence....
I'm a real huge fan of argentina and I got sad when he scored in 2010 world cup
Girasoli (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Noooo idea aye!
GotIbra (AC Milan) 2 years ago
You telling me messi dosen't have a talented team to work with? Argentina are a top 5 team in the world. Like one of my buddies said, xavi and iniesta didn't need messi to win the world cup but messi needs them to win ucl/la liga etc.... And I know xavi. Iniesta don't have a lot of assists but they are the catalysts of their teams. Not to take away from messi, great, great player but someone like him and the teams he is on I would expect MUCH more. Look at Bolivia's goal. THEY WERE hungry!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Good point!
Shovwar (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Bro, the game was 3-1 but officially the ref made it to 1-1.... And Argentina can play better than this.... If they can score 3 times playing like that.... I am not worried cos there is a long way to go and dropping 2 points can be redeemed.... Great assist by Messi on the 1st goal that was disallowed.... Messi can do better though.... But its good to see messi assisting goals.... Messi is going to be a complete player when he would turn 28 or 29.... Which could be scary
Blackhands (Manchester United) 2 years ago
So you compare 2 people to 1 person? That shows how great messi is. Look at the depth spain has in midfield. Fabregas and Mata are benched, and they are starters on many team. No one wins the world cup on their own.... Not Pele, not Maradona, not Romario, not Zidane, not Ronaldo(R9), they all had team mates who are now unsung heroes.
Feanor (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Why were those first two goals disallowed?
Redbeast86 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Can anyone tell me the name of the song playing in the back round? Bolivia were so lucky, I don't get why they were rated so highly
NIZEYUMUKIZA (Barcelona) 2 years ago
What about the 2 first goals? What was the matter!Argantina is always unlucky!I don't know why!But Messi is a good player!
Mad93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lol maybe the Ref just don't like argentina
Blueboxgreen (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Why is the 2 goals disallowed?!
Thepredestrian (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Because the ref called you on your mobile to ask for you approval of the goals but you didn't answer
Shovwar (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I think this game is rubbish.... Messi assist a goal which was legit but not given that's why the score shows 1-1 or else it could have been 4-0 or 3-0 who knows 1 goal disallowed can change the attitude of the game.... Messi tried.... But what can be done if the ref is stupid...
Mad93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Argentina need good defence and a good teamwork, you can't win world cup with this type of result. Time and time again, they have to come up with an secret formula to unleash Messi. Once Messi is on fire, I can say that argentina is unstoppable
Toronto1 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Your 100% right mate
Toddtalk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
A single player will never be good enough to make a team unstoppable by himself. Argentina needs creativity in their midfield, and some solid defenders
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Argentina looks like real madrid last season. Alot of talent but going nowhere
Drsouleater (Manchester City) 2 years ago
I don't think so messi's goal was offside as he was in line with the second player. Now a days most of the refs are so dumb:@
Messithebest10 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I was really expecting more from the argentineans and messi. In the first half dominant but second they ended up being lucky. I will always be an argentina fan but my expectation of them will be like Swansea in the premier league. (No Offense Swansea fans!)

Kick4Life - changing lives through football