Forums / APOEL Nicosia
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V APOEL Nicosia, Apr 4
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Yeah I'm the first comment!

Nice goals from ronaldo and kaka. Kaka's was a typical fifa 12 goal. Looks like real madrid players are gonna' be dominating goal of the week.

Can't wait for semis
Traonk (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Really!
Safouane (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Another two wonderful goals from today's game.  Real Madrid is dominating the best goals for a week.
Chilldog (Pumas UNAM) 2 years ago
Three wonderful goals buddy! Three!
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Di Maria's chip was beautiful also!
Mcmohan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Kaka's goal was so beautiful!
Hajialibaig (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ronaldo's freekick.... Kaka's amazing curl.... Di Maria's audacious chip.... Voting for a goal never been harder
HansUpskirt (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Vote for Meireles's game ender
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ya defiantly hard choice, all goals were fantastic, but I'm going with kaka's his was best of 3, but all could be nominees
Traonk (Chelsea) 2 years ago
What about messi 2 penalty just kidding
Lol^
Footycray (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ronaldo, Benz and Higuain now have 101 goals between them this season surpassing the previous record of Henry, Eto'o, and Messi. Ronaldo has 135 goals in 134 appearances and the best goal to time average in La liga.

And today's game is what you call a clean game. No drama, no BS, No calls favoring the home team, and certainly not a yellow card to the visitors for every tackle they make. Only one penalty given (incorrectly), but it was still against real at their home ground. But then again who will stop the new Barca fans from claiming that Madrid is helped by refs more when it comes to penalties and their team is the most unfortunate. Madrid for the win!
Hajialibaig (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Actually, Ronaldo has 135 goals in 134 appearances, excluding friendly matches (North America Summer Tour, China Tour, etc).    
You are right, I got the numbers switched. I'm gonna' edit that post now. Thanks
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Penalty was the right decision here. Altintop didn't touch the ball at all...
Go watch the replay again before making such hasty remarks
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Somebody go tell narcs they gotta' win by wonderful goals not by favors of referee and penatly kicks; kaka ronaldo maria and callejon Gaols were all top class, bayern bring it on!
PaulFC (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Super KAKA! What a goal...
Peacefulcard (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Okay Guys, please help me here, which goal should I vote for goal of the week? They should allow me to vote 3 of them today
I don't know! This is the hardest decision of my life. Lol
Thecrowrip (Barcelona) 2 years ago
A sublime chip over the keeper by Di María...
Careface (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Looked like a fifa 11 chip
Davinci1993 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I believe Madrid will make it to the final, but beating Bayern by a close margin
Noface (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Great finishes from everyone, Madrid looking lethal! The prospect of a Real V Barca final is very exciting. Mourinho is good with Finals got a feeling it might be Madrids year but then again.... Barca is still the best team atm
Pedmar (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
When they play a weaker team and the ref decides to add his piece. But we too have fallen victim to barca's dominance with or without the ref's help so we need to get our s**t stink free and come out on top
Shazli95 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Can't blame altintop for anything, he's not a defender
Vanido (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
He isn't anything really he's just decent or enough to fill many positions here.
Just like Fernando Gago, he wasnt really good attacking or defending so he did not fit Real Madrid.

I was afraid Granero would become like Gago but looks like he has become good at getting the ball back and pressuring the opposition
Shazli95 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Altintop is top class when it comes to dribbling and ball control especially at the wings, and according to youtube and puskas awards, he's a hell of a shooter, and he's way better than gago

About granero, he's like another version of khedira but better at shooting and worse at cutting balls and pressuring opposition
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Altintop is really good.... He does not have speed but makes up for it with his control and his passing.... He played well today, he made the first goal happen, carried the ball from defence and chipped it over to marcelo who crossed it in for ronaldo's first goal.... He really needs a little more playing time with the squard but i've been happy with his recent performances, both him and sahin
Altintop is really good but for a team like Madrid he doesn't really fit he's like a left sided midfielder not a defender and not a winger and we don't play that formation so I don't think he is needed hopefully he can find a team that can give him better playing time
HansUpskirt (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
GOTW goes to Di María, purely based on the Pardo's reaction. Sick goals all around!
I4SUN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Wow.... Di Maria fooled the GK with the chip instead of the pass!
Zone425 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Kakakakakakakakaka! GOAL OF THE WEEK!    Thumbs UP IF YOU agree!
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ronaldo's Free kick and Di Maria's chip could be easily nominees too, but we can only vote one a game, and I think Kaka's was the best and I voted it! I think it will get it too. Great goals by Real Madrid though!
TELLO8 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Did you watch the chelsea game, raul mereiles had a sweet goal. I think its between kaka and mereiles
TELLO8 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Meireles*
Merieles goal was nice but I still think Ronaldo's free kick was better maybe biased though since I am a Madrid fan lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football