Forums / APOEL Nicosia
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V APOEL Nicosia, Dec 8
Esso02 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I think chelsea played okay considering they created chances (and actually scored goals that were deemed to be offside). Its just sad for mikel that he made that error at that time when the opponents could take advantage of it.... Cos those are the kind of errors that could cost a player a first-team chance. Not to take anything away from apoel too, they have very good finishers
Caynan (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Ohh what a game considering chease needed to win this one.  
Ashishisblue (Chelsea) 4 years ago
We didn't need to win.... We through to knockout stage already...
Thanai (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Chelsea finished the Champions League group stage unbeaten but their defensive shortcomings are under the spotlight again after they allowed minnows apoel to snatch a last-gasp draw at Stamford Bridge
Soccerplyr45 (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Unlucky mikel
Lampard7 (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Great game from Essien and kakuta. Good game from apoel. We played horrible, I don't blame the players though, like the coach said it was all mental the game didn't really matter but that still doesn't make the defence "Chill" oh well will have to get out with a win against everton
Horsefield (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Lol another draw
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Nice goal from Essien but chelsea would have been better.... Very poor performance from them...
Chrisg (Birmingham City) 5 years ago
Great essien goal. Not a good result for chelsea at all. Should have created more
Kaushal014 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Awesome goal from essien.... Chelsea played well
Lampard7 (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Yea great goal from essien, but no men, chelsea played horrible...
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Essiens shots infront of the goal is deadly. He scored couple in this season
Jakub101 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Great to see my fellow country man put one in the back of the net!
GamingX (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Wasn't a great match to watch if you weren't a apoel fan. But doesn't make a difference, I really don't like these kind of matches where dead rubber matches even occur
Torresnumber9 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
This comment has been removed.
Scorpion24 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
You're such a gentleman
Elpip0 (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Be carefull in Europa League dumbass
Blueskiesahead (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Not the greatest performance by chelsea, but it was a meaningless match. I do believe we should have started more of our youngsters but oh well. Great goal by essien and I think that first goal was offside. Hard to call though. Lets get playing like we were just a month ago again and hope that this is the worst run of form we go through all season. Lets win against everton boys. Forget the routs and pretty play, lets just get another 3 points
CarlosAlberto (Barcelona) 5 years ago
That's exactly why chelsea will never win the Champions League anytime soon(lets forget to play and just go for the 3 points!)come on man!With all these good players the blues has you surely can do and say better than that?!
Goldenballs (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Essien is the man, we'll trade you Lucas Leiva for him? Haha
Scorpion24 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
You can offer your half your squad (and I don't mean just rafa) and the answer will still be NO
KingOmar (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Wow great defending by mikel  He just cancelled out some great attackin play by chelski.... Ah well!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football