Forums / APOEL Nicosia
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V APOEL Nicosia, Dec 8
Reds89 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Great draw for Apoel
Angelo (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
The first goal from Zewlakow set the tone of the match
Costix (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Chelsea becomes tired.... Time for loosing points...
Farts (FC Dallas) 4 years ago
No we ahve been playing a lot of reserve and youth players though.... Don't worry we got this thing
PaulieMANutd (Manchester United) 4 years ago
What a great game for apoel. Not so great for Chelsea. What a give away by Mikel!
BarcalonaGeek (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Essien and drogba will be miss come african cup of nations
Bilt2spl (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Very exciting game!  Chelsea just lost focus towards the end but great game by apoel!
2choices (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Mikel lost focus for a second and got punished. Apoel fought and got what they deserved. I wish this wasn't a home game because we could have sent the young ones out to have a taste of champions league league. I hope Essien recovers quickly to be around for the Christmas fixtures
Aatir (Chelsea) 4 years ago
The final score does no justice to the match...
Geecastrejon (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Do you mean the Chelsea defence does no justice.... That was a horrible mistake!
Uconn2004 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
That's unforgivable by mikel
VariousIsSeriou (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Zhirkov is looking awesome
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I was shocked to see that Chelsea got draw against Apeol
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Not a bad game for a dead rubber
KingOmar (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Wow great defending by mikel  He just cancelled out some great attackin play by chelski.... Ah well!
Goldenballs (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Essien is the man, we'll trade you Lucas Leiva for him? Haha
Scorpion24 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
You can offer your half your squad (and I don't mean just rafa) and the answer will still be NO
Blueskiesahead (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Not the greatest performance by chelsea, but it was a meaningless match. I do believe we should have started more of our youngsters but oh well. Great goal by essien and I think that first goal was offside. Hard to call though. Lets get playing like we were just a month ago again and hope that this is the worst run of form we go through all season. Lets win against everton boys. Forget the routs and pretty play, lets just get another 3 points
CarlosAlberto (Barcelona) 4 years ago
That's exactly why chelsea will never win the Champions League anytime soon(lets forget to play and just go for the 3 points!)come on man!With all these good players the blues has you surely can do and say better than that?!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football