Forums / APOEL Nicosia
Order: Newest / Oldest
APOEL Nicosia V Olympique Lyon, Mar 7
[account-removed] 2 years ago
So long, cheaters
MichalisC (Panathinaikos Athens) 2 years ago
Ivanovic will be head hunted by other clubs looking for a good coach I am sure!
Gremlin92 (Ajax) 2 years ago
It was great to see Lyon lose! Justice for Ajax!
PortYoder (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Why?
Because they advanced due to mistakes of refs in Ajax - Real and horrendous performance (to say the least) of Dinamo Zagreb against them
Dtouch (Ajax) 2 years ago
OL deserve to lose.... Good job Apoel
Lukasz1986 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Damm it was good to see football-players really be playing with the heart and soul, good job apoel, you are bring the footbal spirit back to europe!
Ranndino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
What an incredible achievement for this little club to advance to the quarterfinal of the Champions League! So happy for them. Ivan Jovanovic has done a masterful job as the manager. Puts in perspective when someone like Roberto Mancini whines that his team is not deep enough. Mancini & Manchester City with all their gazillions didn't even make it out of the group, but Ivanovic has lead this small club with a tiny budget to the quarterfinal! Amazing!
Mdereje (Arsenal) 2 years ago
City's next purchase.... Ivan Jovanovic. Actually Chelsea need a new manager
Oladapo (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That keeper need to go to a big club. The man guessed right everytime. One or two of the players will probably move to a bigger league when this is done
PortYoder (Arsenal) 2 years ago
It would be way sweeter if they stay though
Chiotis is great but he is 37 years of age so it is probably too late for him to move overseas
Sorry he is 34
Gunnercy87 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Apoel apoel apoel.... Must love it! Am drinking since the final wistle.... Moahahahaha peace from cyprus
Ghanaboy95 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Well done apoel
Earl1 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What is that game?  
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What a bust-os
Robertoalvarez (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
Great game for apoel they just wanted it more, great to see them advance and the goal keeper played with such confidence, he was the difference
Yea. I was sad to see Lloris get owned, the apoel keeper was guessing right everytime, it was just a matter of time before he saved one. The keepers did make the difference in this game. Well done Apoel, I wasn't rooting for you, but you did well. GL
Koreyclement (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Wow, what a story this is. The "little guys" from Cyprus knocking off a solid OL club from Ligue 1. I wish these guys the best of luck in the next round. It's fun to see teams like this advance
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Great to see Apoel advance, I came from school and started watching when extra time, nice first goal they had though but ya the whole extra time was hoping home town Apoel would win, I mean yes Lyon great team but in shootout penalties I thought Apoel was going to get so unlucky when the Lyon hit post and then went off goalie in net, but Apoel got goal in each kick and Lyon missed last 2, great to see, now really hope Chelsea can advance!
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
What great saves by the goalie! I hope to see apoel keep advancing

Kick4Life - changing lives through football