Forums / APOEL Nicosia
Order: Newest / Oldest
APOEL Nicosia V Olympique Lyon, Mar 7
Alex08 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Great day for Apoel!
2 years ago
There's probably gonna' be more teams from Cyprus in the champions league quarter-finals than from England!
Kazon (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
LOL.... That might just be the case.... EPL teams not good enough this year
TheeImmuminati (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I feel like any team could beat lyon at this point. But that's how the dice rolls sometimes
Smitty29 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@Matti-Your profile pic is priceless!
Idefixion (Ajax) 2 years ago
Congrats apoel! Most suprising team of the year, GJ! Hopefully cu next year
Diamond100 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
It's funny how the Apoel players took the penalties with so much confidence while the Lyon players who have much more experience (especially Bastos and the 4th taker) look so scared when they took the penalties
Yoyoyo17 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Apoel will become a big club now
PetrosCy (Anorthosis Famagusta) 2 years ago
We are proud to be Cypriots! Apoel proved once again that money and stature do not play football! Great work from Chiotis! He studied all penalty takers from Lyon for the last 3 years resulting in 4 correct dives saving 2 penalties!
Paxetbonum (Arsenal) 2 years ago
And can you believe the luck Lyon had on the second PK?
Slynkin (Ajax) 2 years ago
Lyon was outclassed by Apoel. Congratz Apoel!
TheLastMinuteMa (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well done Apoel, my highlight of the champions league this year
TheeImmuminati (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Apoel is not even in fifa 2012 lol.... That's kinda embarrassing lyon. But great job apoel or apple or whatever. I'd be proud of yall if I were from wherever yall are from
[account-removed] 2 years ago
What are you sippin' on moonshine there as you type? Google a map and learn some countries. Africa ain't one
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I don't think he said anything about Africa. Maybe you're chewing on fraud money
Lots of Americans think Africa is a big country. Or that apple is the way to pronounce Apoel. Nawmean?
Dtouch (Ajax) 2 years ago
French = cheating footballers. Nawmean?
Subaru (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Nice work Underdogs
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Much respect to Apoel.... They are not just any team.... They made it first in a group that had Poro, Shakhtar donetsk and Zenit.... They deserve to have made it so far.... Congrats to them
Crap how come I can't unlike. I accidentally liked this garbage. Shakhtar Porto and Zenit. That's like the tier 3 group, all poor teams. What are you smoking?
Noir853 (Juventus) 2 years ago
If Porto was tier 3 team.... Then Marseille is what? Tier 5 team?
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
What a glorious day for this team
Cyrilyon (Olympique Lyon) 2 years ago
We were awful, if Nicosia was better they scored more
Seandebom (Ajax) 2 years ago
Good, since Lyon wasn't even supposed to be in champions league due to the fraude against Zagreb
Fraude? Pff. Your comment is fraud. There are no payoffs in champions league.come on man what do you think is the 90s?
RajaSuper (PSV) 2 years ago
Yeah sure it's all clean out there What are you on?
Mdereje (Arsenal) 2 years ago
RajSuper. Your comment has no content or value
Mdereje you have no content or value...
Too bad Lyon couldn't pay off Apoel.... Seems they spent all their cash when they paid off Zagreb
Garbage comment. You guys really think a team like Lyon is going to bribe another one? Really? Come on, what a bunch of cry babies. Only babies cry match fixing. Sore loser
You explain then what happened smart guy. OL only score two goals in five games.... Then they score 6 in 30 min.... When they just happen to need 6 to qualify for the next round. This isn't amateur league.... Results like that just don't "happen".

And we didn't lose. We played great, but were cheated out of going to the next round from some fishy business
PortYoder (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I've gotta' say, you don't sound real sophisticated

Kick4Life - changing lives through football