Forums / APOEL Nicosia
Order: Newest / Oldest
APOEL Nicosia V FC Porto, Nov 1
MichalisC (Panathinaikos Athens) 2 years ago
Well done apoel! Incredible run so far!
MichalisC (Panathinaikos Athens) 2 years ago
We have a very real chance of making the last 16!
Rickster555 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Apoel! Surprise of the champions league
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Surprise surprise, porto's defending is horrible, how can you concede after you just scored and it's the last minute of the game!
Borg (Manchester United) 2 years ago
There is a well known saying that a team is most weak after they have scored
Borg (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well Done apoel
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow on top Congrats apoel!
Orvid (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Very surprising result. Before the start of the competition, I though FC Porto will go a long way in UCL and destroy Zenit, Shaktar & apoel. Kudos to Apoel, really a fairytale story so far
George1987 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Its been a fantastic ride so far for us! All deserved though! We could have won against porto away as well 2 weeks ago! I just hope we can make it through the last 16 and maybe further heheh apoellas!
Flod789 (SK Rapid Wien) 2 years ago
Wow porto sucks this year.... And shaktar too! This is one weak group compared to the one with bayern, man city, napoli, villarreal
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Well, every group is weak compared to THAT group
Cyrilyon (Olympique Lyon) 2 years ago
I hope Nicosie will be in the next draw
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
Porto have been screwing up big time in the champions league.... Congrats to apoel, they had the best chances and deserved to win. As for Porto, it was another horrible display. Can't figure why they aren't performing well in Europe this season...
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Porto isn't performing well over all they win in the league but they don't play for the win. Can't stand vitor periera any longer he has to leave before we get last place in the group stage. So embraced of this team
Megadragao12 (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Yeah we need a new coach. The teams is basically the same team as last year, the only real changes was the coach
Katana (FC Porto) 2 years ago
The coach does not know what he's doing. He does not know how to talk to the players....  
Slaepwerigne (Arsenal) 2 years ago
So proud of nicosia! They just keep going!
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Well deserved win by apoel.... Glad to see them top of the group
Marmitton (Monaco) 2 years ago
Everyone here is for Nicosia, glad to see a "new" great team in Champions League!
NorthsidePT (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Porto is being a joke in the champions league, I am embarrassed

Kick4Life - changing lives through football