Forums / Angola
Order: Newest / Oldest
Mexico V Angola, May 14
Booba (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Why afonso dsnt play
Terrojoe1 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I don't know, but I think the Angola player was overreacting when the boot of the Mexican player went too high.... He looked ridiculous!
Oldglory0002 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Yea he was definitely faking but that high kick was totally unnecessary, fifty seconds into a friendly. The problem with the mexican nat'l team is that they have no discipline and no proper leadership
TonyA (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I don't know where you guys are from, but you don't even need to play the game (which I do) to know that studs to your chest at that speed is going to hurt badly, it is sad that the player doing the fouling couldn't be bothered to be professional in a friendly game or at least display some common sense
Eder09 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Good game by mexico  Can't wait to see gio, vela, franco on top
Playa3c (Chelsea) 3 years ago
It was an average game for Mexico, I expected more from them, but we don't have all of our players yet
Cwc90 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Seemed a little intense for a friendly match. I think Angola really wanted to try for the upset and Mexico wasn't having it
[account-removed] 3 years ago
I loved this game, good to see the youth do their thing. Granted Angola have a long way to go, they held up pretty good and did not give up, getting a few good chances at the goal.
Mexico's Guardado is amazing, I love this guy.

On a different note, these commentators were very unprofessional
Oldglory0002 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Haha yea no kidding but it's fun to listen to them. Too bad they're not gonna' have anything to laugh about when they start playing teams that actually have talent
TonyA (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I'm not too sure angola played with their full team but your saying that angola has no football talent is a bit stupid
MIKESTARR (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Mexican player el venado sucks balls! But he tries his best. If aguirre takes him to the world cup, its because he dosent stop trying!
Mexico didn't look strong enough. They better pick it up when the go up against england next week!
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Good game for mexico but thy can do better.... Can't wait to see do santos and vela
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Are you guys sure that this was friendly game?!
MIKESTARR (Manchester City) 3 years ago
YEAH FOO THEY ARE PLAYING FRIENDLIES BEFORE THE WORLD CUP!
Gloominate (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I think they were making a joke about how 'unfriendly' the game seemed
Abrahimovich (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Lmao
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Hehe gud one...
Caynan (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I thought Angola played well

Kick4Life - changing lives through football