Forums / Angola
Order: Newest / Oldest
Angola V Algeria, Jan 18
2choices (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Algeria better improve in the next round. They have look a little disappointing to me and I know they are capable. Angola seem to be getting more confidence as the tournament rolls on. Good luck to both in the next round
Disconn3ct (Chelsea) 4 years ago
By the luck and some news speck about deal bettwen algriea and angola to go to next round toghater.... Without do any effort
Hope the good luck for mali in the next cup them are realy from most fantistc player in the world
Rossonero (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Another game in the previous series of games like: Austria-Germany 1982, Sweden- Denmark 2004, and now Algeria-Angola! Hard luck Mali!
Saadoony (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Viva Algerie
MrOlav (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
I really wanted to see Mali in the 2nd stage they played much better than algeria
Mali played much better but Algeria beat Mali and da previous match
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 4 years ago
So unfair to Mali
They lose their previous match why is it unfair also Algeria will played in south Africa so you have to support Algeria any way may be you are such a bigot
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Well done Algeria for qualifying the knockout stage of the competition after you shocked us the first game after loosing Malawi for 3 goals to nil
Ben (Arsenal) 4 years ago
It's a disgrace how both teams played for the draw in the second half. No one likes seeing that in football. It was a bore draw, both teams agreed to stop playing football, especially after Mali went up by 2 goals
Disconn3ct (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I think angola will be in the final the play good football and have great player and samrt couch he can uesd them good to get what them want
With Flavio it can be but their defence is so weak as we saw in the Mali match
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
I thought algeria might have won this game, as angola have not impressed me so far.
But they are through to the next round, and they need to improve to have any chance

Kick4Life - changing lives through football