Forums / Almería
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V Almería, May 21
The1boss (Chelsea) 3 years ago
What a pass by ozil to adebayor damnnn!
SickHooligan (Liverpool) 3 years ago
This exactly what I hate about the spanish league! There are only 2 good teams are Barcelona and Real Madrid. The rest of the other teams look like a bunch amatures! It's not even exiting to watch them play because we all know they're going to win. EPL forever!
Fiasc0 (Eintracht Braunschweig) 3 years ago
Amen
SoniPique (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Ozil is a beast
L33tx (Arsenal) 3 years ago
What formation were they playing?
KingOctopus (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
4-1-3-2
RealAnimalz (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Love that formation man, really do
Ahmedbarca95 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Ronaldo scored about a fourth of his goals from pks. And four more from freekicks. The others were mostly close in the box tap ins.  
Celticbeast (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Penalties= You earn the right to take penalties after doing a process of elimination in training.

Free-Kicks= Nothing wrong with scoring free kicks.

Tap Ins= Classic goal poacher.

Jpeg23 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Viva ronaldo!
This comment has been removed.
Woops it came up twice. Oh well. Viva ronaldo x2
Midssi10 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Ronaldo.... WOW! And this comment comes from a great Messi worshiper.... 41 goals in a season? Crazy...
Zhudayong (Barcelona) 3 years ago
WOW.... Incredible!
Subaru (Arsenal) 3 years ago
YA. It's no surprise now lol, what was the last time RM scored that many goals? Was it 6 nothing or something?
We're on a roll, playing like devils. Admitted, Barcelona still is the best team in the world atm, but we showed the world this season that it is possible, beat them once and drawed them twice. Next season we'll be even better than this season seeing as we finally have a starting 11 who will play together for more than one season
Ahmedical (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Running out os superlatives for Mesut Ozil United should have bought him! The boy will def go down in history as one of the greats what a pass. What vision. What awareness
Piggedy (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
I hope Ozil keeps it up! He'S the player they need to oppose Barcelona. As long as they play offensive and he has offensive players to pass to he'll be a key player for the coming years
Borg (Manchester United) 3 years ago
He's been at madrid 1 season, lets not get ahead of ourselves
Ahmedical (Manchester United) 3 years ago
What a way to end the season. Nice hat-trick by Ady but Ronaldo is the bets in the world, shone in portugal at MAN United before he left us and now at Madrid HALA madrid and congrats to barca
S0113str3 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I feel like they need to spread the talent a bit more in la liga. Barca and real are just too dominant. Balance out the allstars a little better, the more games I see like this the more bored I get of watching this league
Shazli95 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
What about almeria 0-8 barcelona were you so bored with every goal scored, I bet you slept during the game
Reventon (Barcelona) 3 years ago
You've just recently starting watching the league haven't you?
[account-removed] 3 years ago
What Adebayor did after scoring his 2nd goal (53`) running for the ball to start play again was totally unnecessary and very offensive
Oddshot (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
You get offended by alot of silly things don't you...
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Lol the guy went to get the ball so that they would pass 100 goals and so that ronaldo would add more to his record.... Offensive?
[account-removed] 3 years ago
It doesn't matter, that's not sportsmanship
You just had to say something huh...
Shazbotben (Philadelphia Union) 3 years ago
You've got to be trolling. There was absolutely nothing wrong with that. You play football to score goals. If anything, hurrying up to start again is far less offensive than an obnoxiously long and drawn out display of jubilation. If you're so easily offended, I suggest burying your head in sand instead of watching sports
Whopperking (FC Porto) 3 years ago
Beautiful performance from Madrid seems like they are just having fun, and boy is Ronaldo on fire seems like he can't stop scoring hope to see this again next season
Blackhands (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Where is this offence when they play barcelona? I don;t really care for both teams, but Real Madrid play like they are scared of Barca
Teodini (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Barca isn't giving anybody any space like how almeria did
Shazli95 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Barcelona are pressuring opponents by depriving them of the ball which will make any opponent look scared of them, I bet united will look the same
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Lol....comapring barcelona to second division almeria.... I wanna see if united will have this type of offence against barca on saturday
Blackhands (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Real Madrid has enough quality offensive players on the team to play defensive

Kick4Life - changing lives through football