Ronaldo is amazing, too bad they didn't take the cup
Clazydude (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Another botched clean sweep
ARod9 (Sevilla) 3 years ago
Congrats ronaldo! Gr8 job Madrid!
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Congrats Ronaldo.... Amazing player. Glad he got the chance to play for United
Pauleta (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Beautiful team effort from the entire real team.... Great vision from ozil and ronaldo
HansUpskirt (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Ozil has the sickest assists!
Jsanglir (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Ronaldo scored more goals than Sporting Gijon, Deportivo, Hercules, or Almeria could in an entire season
Cjnovo15 (Rangers) 3 years ago
Honestly that's pathetic ronaldo breaks a record for goals yet everyone just complains? Early when messi broke the record for 50 everyone was kissing his ass but when ronaldo beats HIM you all say its against crap teams.... I'm sorry was messi playing in a different league?
Cjayzz (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Please tell those stupid haterz

.... Some ppl just have pure hatred for real madrid players....
Ronaldos case is out of hand, they just hate him for no reason
Messi911 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Where's Jak agreeing with you guys? Lol
Hitch (Barcelona) 3 years ago
"They just him for no reason. " LOL you must be blind
Lonebone20 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Congrats to Ronaldo. But after this match you will all agree with me that Spanish league is boring and pathetic. Benzema's first goal was an insult to any defence, the defenders were just standing there. Say what you want, but I think Spanish league has got the softest defence in the world. I know it is painful but truth be said, apart from barca and madrid, I don't think the rest of the teams in laliga will defeat West Brom Albion. Premier league is the best
Firesoul87 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Looks like you premfaces have bad memory because I seem to recall one of those "weak" la liga teams, atelico de madrid, beating liverpool and fullham last year in the europa league. I also remember that manu couldn't even defeat another one of those "weak" la liga teams in old trafford which was valencia.

Oh yeah, I also recall that all english teams (except chelsea and manu for obvious reasons) have been knocked out of the champions league by a spanish team and there is big chance that barca will make it 3 out 4 if they beat manu. La liga is the best, have a nice day
Lonebone20 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Hahahaha that's all I can say x
Reventon (Barcelona) 3 years ago
He just replied to you in a constructive response and that's all you have to say?
Mvtaylor (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Congrats to Ronaldo!    I wonder who Madrid will sign this year, think they'll take Adebayor?
Simonontheair (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Na...
DerBomber (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Apparently Mourinho prefers him over Benzema, so I wouldn't rule it out. He is after all another target man we need
Interpeer (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Seems to me that he has a great relationship with the other players as well
RealAnimalz (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
If Mourinho prefers him over Benzema he's crazy! Benz is one of the best in the world and he found his form again, next season he'll be one hell of a deadly player
Infearandfaith (Arsenal) 3 years ago
How about congrats to dudek?    Awesome career
Vig2154 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Congrtas to Ronaldo! A proven goalscorer both in england and spain!

Congrats to Dudek! A Livepool Great and A Dependable Real Madrid Goalkeeper!
Champi0n (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Where was Marcelo?!
Shazli95 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
All south american players were excluded by mourinho because of the copa america training
Botprownies (Arsenal) 3 years ago
This league is so unbalanced. You have to admit that the balance of teams in La Liga is nonexistent. There is a HUGE point gap between Barca and Real vs the rest of the league and most games have no suspense whatsoever. It is just too unbalanced. By reasoning that only Man UTD and Chelsea have won the league in the recent past is not sufficient to say that it is similar to La Liga because Man UTD wins almost all their games by no more than 2 goals and have gotten many last minute winners. THAT makes EPL exciting. La Liga is just too predictable
I thought this game was pretty boring. No competition
Jerzeeboi (Napoli) 3 years ago
I want to "like" your screen name, but such function doesn't exist on this website
Marcobarnas (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Haha!Some of us still dare to vote rubbish for the team even if the team scored 8 goals!Or when the team conceded 8 goals, they still dare to vote awesome for that team? Lol
Piggedy (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Theres always a lot of people who don't consider the actual game but the teams playing and whether or not they like them. Too bad these people vote at all
Jerzeeboi (Napoli) 3 years ago
Ozil and his beautiful slice kick assists. Ricardo Quaresma used to do those kinda kicks all the time! I wonder what happened to him....

Congrats to Cristiano who has proven his legendary status for all to see. What a player.
DerBomber (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Ozil is capable of much more I think? His world cup performances have not quite been replicated yet. I think given time, he'd become a greater monster than CR7 or Kaka

Kick4Life - changing lives through football