Forums / Almería
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V Almería, May 21
Starcr9 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Ronald--OOOO!
Reventon (Barcelona) 3 years ago
This is how madrid plays when they are having fun, this is how they should play. Awesome stuff
Jandito (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Wow.... Even the runner up of la liga could play like this.... Lol
TOESIS (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Wow.... That was almost hard to watch. Ronaldo is a goal machine. Brilliant, even if I don't like the guy very much
Jokeking333 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Spain is such a joke when it comes to parity
Wadadliyouth (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
What do you expect when real madrid plays a team sitting at the bottom of the table with the form they've been in in the past 2 or 3 weeks? The first leg of this matchup was a 1-1 draw...
Almaster95 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Well done for ronaldo he has done it, he broke the record and I think he has 53 goals all together for this season.... But even still he didn't look that happy wonder why?

And what an assist from ozil that boy has a future
Robskab (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Ronaldo is beast. My favorite goal tonight is benzema 2nd goal. Madrid getting more dangerous in attack
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Great job by ronaldo, showed today tht he is a team player, not just selfish for goals. Good consolation show for the fans today for not winning the league. Emmanual adabayor must stay at real madrdid, he is really getting good playing time, and scoring goals. Its so obvious tht he enjoys his life at madrid more than in england. Great performance by madrid. Let's see what happens in the super copa!
Huggies93 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Can't believ he broke the record b4 Messi! Well there's always next season.  
LyverBird (Liverpool) 3 years ago
But that won't change the fact that he broke the record before Messi
Jandito (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Because madrid prefer to individual achievement than team championship.... I start to doubt which title is better now, la liga championship or el pichichi? Champions league winner or golden boot?
Prawntheman (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Jandito, I noticed that you've been copying and pasting your comment everywhere. I find it damn pathetic that you're the only one making comparisons between the awards. Also, your grammar sucks balls. It is like you're washing your dirty laundry in public, and even doing it proudly and doing it everywhere. Loser
Zhudayong (Barcelona) 3 years ago
LOL
Death10000BC (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Wow there is no competion for real&barca at all weak in & out how is this best leage in the world
Thecrowrip (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Ronaldo rock's am happy he broke the record of higest goals scored in la liga in a season
Madridista4Evah (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Wow it's akward seeing a Barca fan saying Ronaldo rocks.... But hey.... Glad your on board!
Thecrowrip (Barcelona) 3 years ago
When it comes to good football, does it really matter if you're Barca of Real fan.... Besides, I am Portuguese!
Mvspanol (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Bien dicho
DerBomber (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Unfortunately both of them are not scoring enough. Sigh, my hope of someone beating Pele in this lifetime appears to be over.
Blues1only (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Havent seen Khedira in a while?
I see his madrid carear ending very soon if kaka choses to stay as the formation will change to suit alonso, ozil, kaka leaving khedira and lass out of it
If I'm Not Mistaken.... Khedira is Injured that's why he's not playing. And also there are rumors that Lass will be leaving Madrid.... Hope its not true.... Although I don't see how he will be getting playing time.... We'll See!
Wadadliyouth (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
To me Lass leaving would almost be like Makelele leaving. The boy is a beast; tough but sharp when it comes to tackles, can run all game, can get out of sticky situations when he has the ball and is being pressured too
Roo10ney (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Khedira yup is injured...
DerBomber (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Frankly speaking, we've got a monster team. Honestly, if I were the manager I'd go crazy thinking about the starting 11. And The Special One goes on to sign 2 more, He's in for a Special Headache. But well, in Mourinho I trust
IHala Madrid.... This is How They Should Play Every Game, Like They're Havin Fun.... Nice Way to end the season.... Ronaldo Broke La Liga Record by 2 goals.... More things to celebrate for.... IHala Madrid!
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
Thank you Jurek!
Dudek! But Yeah Ty Dudek!
RRajeev (Manchester United) 3 years ago
He is going to retire?
When he was substituted I really thought the match was over.... Lol
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
No, he won't retire yet. The way I see it, either some MLS club will snatch him away, or he'll come back to Poland and finish his career here
Why would 4 people rate RM Rubbish? .... Now that's pure BS!
Cjayzz (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Some dumb ass haterz
Ignore the dumbos...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football