Forums / Almería
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona V Almería, Jan 26
Darkarsen (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Barca is playing someone on Nou Camp hm what scoreline? Just 5, hm they had a bad day usually it's 8 nil so Almeria must feel lucky Barca didn't get double digits
Aashay224 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Messi can score everyone knows that.... But just look at his assist.... That was too brilliant.... Barcelona have amazing movement.... They re on another level!
Samorisai11 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I don't get it 10! People voted Rubbish for Barca. WHY? Just because your are not a Barca. Fan you vote rubbish. How stupid is that. I am a Barca. Fan and if almeria played good I would vote for them. All I am trying to say is you gotta' realize what beautiful futbol(soccer) is
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
I totally get ya man!
I hate it as well when people do not use the voting system correctly.... >_<
I vote a team's performance by how well they played, not because they are my rival or any other reason.
The vote Barca deserves in this performance is no less than great.
Too bad some people don't get it and lie to themselves in this way...
Rafael (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I wish barcelona played in the epl
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Umm.... I wish that too!
Really.... I hope they move there, so that they can leave us win La Liga and them to win the Epl!
In years Man UTD will not win anything if Barca will play there. Haha
They will knock you from 1st place and they will stay there for years to come! Lol
Zeora (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I wish Manchester United played in La liga
Sobrati (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Fantastic game and again like before five goals
Eezzee (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Messi pass was clever. That's what confidence allows you to do. It reminds me a lot of when Henry was on top of the world and you would forgive him for trying different techniques because it works out sometimes too
LaShitliga (FC Zimbru Chisinau) 3 years ago
Sure Barca are playing great football right now. But I wonder what would happen if xavi and inesta got injured for 2 or 3 games. They are nothing without those two players. And la liga has no competition of anykind. Very boring to see Barca win and real madrid win everyday. No team puts up a fight for those two
Jayju33 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Love how people always try to throw out disclaimers.... Lol If this happened, if that happpened, why they win, how bad la liga is.... Lol come on buddy, stop your complaining and go have a drink or something.... Then ask yourself.... "do I really hate Barca, or am I just mad because they're just that damn good? "
LaShitliga (FC Zimbru Chisinau) 3 years ago
If Barca are so great, they will win champions league this year, but its not happening in a million years. You Barca fan idiots, la liga has no competition
Mejay (Barcelona) 3 years ago
You are idiot you mean! Ohhhhhh don't forget, "YOU ARE A loser TOO" asshole!
And please don't forget your diaper if you decided to post another comment!
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 3 years ago
And I have never heard of this team, Zimbru Chisinau. Oh it's from Zimbabwe, because Zimbabwean league is much more competitive!
Ardak (Arsenal) 3 years ago
@AdnanMessi: by showing that you have never heard of Zimbru doesn't make you look any smarter. It's in Moldova, Eastern Europe
Fifaman1017 (FC Barcelona II) 3 years ago
Doesn't matter, the point is, the guys name is lashitliga, he is clearly a troll jsut posting hate comments.... Probably a man united fan -_-
I don't follow Moldovan league either.  I know where Moldova is haha
Messi passes is just brilliant.... He is now a playmaker
Champi0n (Manchester City) 3 years ago
He is everything (Play maker, Finisher, Defender sometimes, Midfielder, Ball holder, Winger.... Etc.) on the pitch, the best in the world by far is Leo
Lexxluger876 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Worst Goalie ever!
NonProphet (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Messi's first touch for his 2nd, and Keita's for Barca's last goal were incredible. You can forget at times because their passing is so good, but the entire team has such good close control of the ball that it would hardly matter if the passes weren't inch-perfect
BIJACK (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Is Pep's standard to win any game by more than 3 goals?

I guess barca fans don't bet on the win/lose anymore, but on the number of goals
Cliprio (Chelsea) 3 years ago
In my opinion, Messi is completely better than Ronaldo. Because he can be a good playmaker, striker, second striker, also winger. What a tallent he has got
Champi0n (Manchester City) 3 years ago
3 Things I am really surprised of in that game:

1) HOW IS messi THAT GOOD?!

2) How is there a goal keeper of this poor level playing in the La Liga?

3) Pedro with a headed goal.... WOW.... The guy is shorter than a kid.

Well DONE barca, VIVA catalunya!
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 3 years ago
How is messi that good? .... Seriously.... .... Hmm when do you starts watching football mate?
Yeah haha, this was an average game for Messi's standards. He's been this good the whole season. He was the best last season and the season before, but he is even better this season, believe it or not
Sebparedes (Barcelona) 3 years ago
2) the keeper for almeria in this match hasnt even played a match in la liga, he's the backup for diego alves whos actually one of their best players so they clearly missed him for this game
Yeah, he had two mistakes anyway.

Watch the whole game before you rate a goalkeeper for his entire career. He made some astonishing saves in this match. Van Der Sar makes mistakes, Shay Given, Pepe Reina, Valdez, even the great Casillas makes mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes
Donchino (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Ask yourself how did Casillas concede 5 goals against this same team.... If you actually did watch the highlights at least you would have heard the commentator speaking about Almeria's first keeper (Diego Alves) But I guess you just wanted to comment without watching the game or highlights.... Isn't this Keeper better than England no 1 Robbert Green? LOL
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Keita reminds me of Henry when he was still in Barcelona the way he plays and scores
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Both play in a totally diffrent position (keita being more defensive) and how is that possible...
Keita can dribble and strike, but Keita is left-footed.
He said when Titi was in Barca, not his great Arsenal years.
They are still uncomparable though

Kick4Life - changing lives through football