Forums / Almería
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona V Almería, Jan 26
MidjorTimy (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Barcelona is the Beast let all the pets come! People sayin EPL is Better than La liga, are haters! Both have great and poor teams but one thing is for sure, barÇa eats them all!
Nitro (Barcelona) 3 years ago
The problem for these team is that Barca is in a leauge of there own.    Maybe there should be a leauge called the Barca leauge....
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Easy game for Barca. Bt I think if the no1 keeper of Almeira was there, the things might have been a bit different. Anyways the win is not surprising, well deserved
Vapourtrailer (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Yes of course.... We only scored 8 goals when he was on goalie.... Nevermind mate.... Nice try
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Are you real fans not ashamed 2 even come 2 barca page? ­ 4 me I will be ashamed why? Bcuz barca trashed Almería­ 8nill and 5nill and what did real madrid played with­ Almeria? 1-1
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Why would we be ashamed to comment on a match and see a beautiful game? >_<  It's his opinion.... And plus it does have truth in it
IHamdy (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Barcelona should be sent to the premier league, theres way better teams there. That would be awesome!
Ilyas5615 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Yes, , thre they will meet the unbeaten red devil, ,
They are fine where they are thanks
7nationarmy (Barcelona) 3 years ago
In your dreams? Possibly.... In reality? I would never live to see it
Zeora (Barcelona) 3 years ago
EPL fans really need to stop talking about imbalances. Its getting kinda boring. Just start a new thread on footytube and discuss the matter there, thank you
MrOlav (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Magnifico! Grandes! Marvellosa!
BarcaKristian (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Xavi 3 assists  Iniesta 1 assist  Messi 1 assist    
GOAAL (Arsenal) 3 years ago
He's like zavi alonso for liverpool without him you wouldn't score much
Alfrodo (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Lmao xabi alonso hasn't played for liverpool for awhile man!
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Barca were just too good.  
4 real also
Farashcr7 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Messi how many goals you gonna' score? 60? Or more than that...
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 3 years ago
He has 35 right now with 21 assists.  Our second goalscorer Pedro has 18. Quite a gap but so proud for Pedro!
BarcaKristian (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Messi has soon scored more goals than Maradona did on his 259 matches in Napoli. And Messi has played around 160 matches in Barca
BarcaZivile (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Barca!
Do they ever stop?
Wolfie (Bayern München) 3 years ago
It really is starting to get boring bith Barca!
They are just too good for anyone.... They have to win La Liga, Copa del Rey and the Champions League.
I don't know who else should do it!
Nigoli (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Never settlign for a 1-0 win
Zmarcus (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Almeria's keeper is terrible
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
That was their second GK, and he was bad yesterday, but did great so far in other cup games.
Their fist GK (Diego Alves) is actually their most valuable player. Maybe Piatti is as valuable, but that Alves is a great goalkeeper
7nationarmy (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Ooohhhhh come on. Don't Blame the keeper, he can't do anything about it. Barcelona is just too good!
Actually he had a poor first half. Second half was outstanding, 3 great saves.
If you're going to rate a player throughout the entire match, watch the entire match then, not just the highlights
Saishravan (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Barca are incincibles they jst know to win vit der beautiful futbal I guess nly defensiv team lyk chelsea can beat them and odrs baware here comes tru champs!
Are you purposely spelling like a genius?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football