Forums / Almería
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona V Almería, Jan 26
Soccerrenz (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Messi, just stop scoring these magnificent goals. Lol      Jk    Keep scoring!
SIMPLYGODS 3 years ago
Impossible he's just a magician.... Or an x-men supero with the ability to rape all in soccer
JAAMAC (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Barca are simply the best team that ever existed to date. They are simply having fun in playing their football while other teams do sometimes struggle (like my squad Chelsea). Kudos to them but I wonder if they face a team similar to Inter Milan last year, would they be able to play this beautiful game as they are playing at the moment. We should wait and see. PS I have already switched sides and now I am officially a Barcelona supporter
Soccerrenz (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Welcome
Ahh, they may do good, but have you ever been on a bus for days on end to Italy then play a day later? (stupid volcano remember?)
But when Inter came to Barca they were free to take the plan so they were ok, and all they had to do was defend.
Inter got a bit lucky, but they played well. Just idkl if it woulda ended the same if it wasnt for the bus ride. Ugh lol
SIMPLYGODS 3 years ago
So chelsea fan epl, barca fan la liga, inter I'm guessing is your seria a team? Haha
Ayanlez (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Well done barca lets see what you got for us
BigShel (Philadelphia Union) 3 years ago
LOL! More than you want believe me
WWSyndicate (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Barça do not choose their opponents.... They just beat them
SIMPLYGODS 3 years ago
Its so beautiful I nearly cried haha
SIMPLYGODS 3 years ago
BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP US YOU INFIDELS!
Komeni (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Barca make it look so easy.... I wonder if it will be the same against arsenal. Almeria keeper should have done better on the first two goals though
Vixstur (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Would be more fun it was in English Commentary
Vixstur (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Barcelona play beautiful football though!    Have to give it to them...
Kaladze09 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I just can't wait to see Barca playing Arsenal. I have this feeling that Arsenal will get their revenge. But if they will crush them again I'l bow to Barca and admit that even if they play in a crappy league, they are.... Ughh hate to say that.... Best team in the world.... FOR NOW !

Well done Messi, you're a Legend.
United 4 EVER
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Arsenal? Hahaha not in a thousand years
Bilboy (Manchester United) 3 years ago
COmpletely agree.

I honestly think Barca are over confident regarding this tie. The way the media and Barca are talking about this tie, you'd tihnk they were playing Partizan Belgrade or someone poor like that. Arsenal are much better this year.

This time they'll have Fabregas, Van Persie, Arshavin and this year, Nasri is simply a different player, best in Prem on current form. On top of that, they have Chamakh, Wilshere, Kiescelmy. Trust me Barca fans, I'm telling you now, expect a very close tie...
BarcaMyLove (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Honestly you guys can't say you have any idea about how barca feel about this tie, they are confident with their current form but everyone knows barca is a very humble team and wouldnt look down on any teams especially in knockout stage. Arsenal are a very competitive team why would we doubt their abilities
Giuri (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Yeah, I wouldn't know about anyone involved in the team itself, players, manager, club officials, talking like they were facing Partizan Belgrade. That's the media and a bunch of overly confident fanboys, not the players. You won't win this much if you don't take your opponents seriously
As long as this barca players still lifes, I can see­ real­ madrid not winning anything in a very very long ­­ time

The only advice I have 4 you real madrid fans is 2 kidnap­­ Messi, Iniesta, Xavi than It might very well be possible­­ 4 you people 2 win the league or any cup in spain
I alway see humiliation coming 4 Arsenal when ever I watching barca plays
Vapourtrailer (Barcelona) 3 years ago
No disrespect guys.... But if la Liga is sooo much worse than the Premiere and bla bla bla.... How come England, who's a combination of the best players in that league, did f***k all at the World Cup and Spain won it? Seriously, you have a competitive league.... Barça is the best team right now and has been at the top for the last 5 or 6 years, Man UTD did not look so powerful at the last Champions League final.... Just a toy...
Bilboy (Manchester United) 3 years ago
The Premier league is 70% foreigners where La liga is something like 70% spanish, that's why.

I don't think anyone would argue the fact that the Prem is 10xs mroe competitive than La Liga. At the same time, I don't think anyone will argue that Barca are the best team in the world.

Having said that, Barca can be beaten. They may be the best but every team has their off days. If Barca want to be considered one of the all time greatest, they'll have to win back to back Champions Leagues.

I mean as a Barca fan, what games do you look forward to in La Liga? El Classico, maybe the Espanyol derby and that's it? As a United fan, I can look forward to Chelsea, Tottenham, Arsenal, Liverpool and man City games. It's so much more exciting
Albabily (FC Barcelona II) 3 years ago
That is stupid

Just 2 years ago Barca lost a lot of games, with 70% the same team! So other teams didn't really changed but Barca

They become so strong with Messi (the best player played for Barca ever I think, nobody did what Messi did in that age)
Iniesta and Xavi etc.
In that time nobody says "La liga" is crap or s. T. Like that
Look at Real they get 16 points from 18 in the champions league, they are strong but against Barca they look like....
Valencia played 1-1 with Man UTD and they are in the last 16 in the champions league

Did you see the derby between Real M and Athletico M? Or Sevilla against Real Madrid? All these games were really good games
Thekopsend (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Not fair you know....
La Liga is wonderful to watch....
Barca.... Real.... Valencia.... Sevilla.... Villareal.... Athletico m.... Etc.
I wish there would be a tourney which has.... BEST OF laliga VS BEST OF EPL....
Imagine the starting 11 from both sides.... Even the subs would look deadly....
RajaSuper (PSV) 3 years ago
If you talk about a competitive league then look at the bundesliga . Lots of teams that can go for the title. It ain't about that. La liga is for sure competitive aswell as EPL. 2 are just better then the rest. In england the solid top is man united and chelsea, that's also 2. So it's a bit the same in a sense. The rest is good, but the title mostly goes to the favourite over the years...
RajaSuper (PSV) 3 years ago
Barca powerrrr! 5-0 is a minor score We expect more now. Not satisfied with just a few goals. Crush them all...
Its not about the national teams lol you are in a total different thing england national team isn't very good is because there isn't a lot of english players in premier league that's why they made the new rule of home grown players in the squad england are known for all teams are great teams may play bad in one game any good in others its a lot more balanced than la liga mat 100% sure la liga
And the gk in this game was horific in this game barca didn't even have to play good lol
That's fair enough.... Would you say FcBarcelona was better than Arsenal last year? I think so, but I guess we'll see this year.... You guys might beat us and i'll have to shut my mouth! Lol

Messi4barca (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Another splendid win for the world best team barca barca barca...
I think you are right about that Bilboy.... But there isn't much we can do about that.... I guess we could move Barça to the Premiere for a year! Lol That would be interesting!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football