Barca is just too strong.... Love barcelonaaaaaa
Azulgrana100pa (SD Ponferradina) 3 years ago
Nice goal Pedro.... Eres un campeon  We love you all
Uyanga247 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Easy rival
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Same outcome on the scoreline if barcelona played a team from the MLS
La liga sucks balls
Such poor defending. Such poor goalkeeping. Just poor quality football all around. Absolute bore to watch
Merederem (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Almeria is at the bottom of the league dude
Laliga4life (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Shut your arse, messi defeated arsenal by 4 goals last year, try to win a trophy and then tlk, btw if you were in la liga yall wud be fighting for a europa league spot
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Haha jermaine young telling me to "shut my arse"?
Yeah I can imagine someone with a name like jermaine young is really from spain
Your probably sitting at home in your redneck town of idaho and your probably 12 years old
First of all, you beat us by 3, not 4. Second of all, we've been rebuilding our squad for the past few years hence the lack of trophies. Third of all, we're the only team in EPL history to win a season unbeaten. We actually went further than the entire season to 49 games. Try doing that in your s**t la liga faggot
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Ipswitch and man utd, you lost shitty games and you still come at it as if you can touch barcelona. Get real son and go cool off
Iveroon (Juventus) 3 years ago
What kind goalkeeping is that lol
Fifaman1017 (FC Barcelona II) 3 years ago
Did you not see the bounce on the ball?
Kvedo (Wigan Athletic) 3 years ago
I believe is Arsenal, I believe in Santa Claus and friendly Leprechauns.  
Mackiznay (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Messi comes with a beautiful assist for the fifth goal. I loved to see how happy Keita got for that opportunity. Terrific chip and nice stretch and calm strike by Keita. Pedro's goal was awesome as well, but has to come as a close second after that piece of work. The game was one-sided anyways. Something has to be done about La Liga. It isn't only because Barca has all of the best players (though they really do have all of the best players....) its because the other clubs really aren't attractive to the big name stars. They need an image change. I hope Barcelona doesn't think the EPL teams are gonna' come so weak. They will be in for a rude surprise and I wouldn't mind seeing it. I think they can stand up well in the EPL no doubt, but Arsenal is insane right now, and I'd be willing to bet that United and City would go out fighting.... United will probably draw
Iamlegend 3 years ago
Delicate pass indeed, an outside chip through pass over the top.... Pure class...
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 years ago
What a Pass by Messi !
Wilshere91 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
These goals look just so easy (except the header, that was amazing). Either barca played amazingly well or this team simply cannot defend. I believe it's the latter. I'd like to see how barca fairs against an old school EPL team like stoke city or sunderland, they'd probably win, but not by such a goal difference
Sebparedes (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Are you andy gray?
Foos56 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Bahahaha!
Soccerrenz (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Lmao  Almeria defended well against Real...
Manchester14 (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 3 years ago
Nicely done by barca. Great goal by pedro
Why wasnt diego alves playing?
Kevinmw1 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Score should have been 3-0. The First two goals were lucky, a pro goalie should have stopped those shots. But when playing Barca, especially in la liga, your goalie has to be your best player and your free kicks have to be spot on. Almeria did neither.... Barca is just damn good
Abelredevil (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Simply best
Sahiljain (Manchester United) 3 years ago
OH MY WORD, barca scored FIVE goals! Hang on.... That scoreline is getting a bit too repetitive now. Just how much do the teams suck in la liga? LOL get some variety. Do the right thing. Watch the EPL
Cmarquez (Barcelona Guayaquil) 3 years ago
From a champions league game I remember seeing last season Barcelona did the same thing to Arsenal maybe 1 goal less. I'm not sure if that's a big team or not but Barcelona is just simply the best club in the world
Good comeback, but such scorelines do happen once in a blue moon when the big teams meet. Barca is a great club, no doubt about that. The quality they possess is enormous. But their success in la liga is helped on by a decent amount of crappy teams.... And by that I mean a lot lol
Bunter86 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Real Madrid / Bayern Munich / Arsenal

Are these bad clubs? They were all demolished in the recent times by this team....

The EPL is more competitive, but it's not only because the weaker team is more competitive, its because the stronger team is not as good as barcelona.... Get your facts right SON
Uhh, I think I said once in a blue moon right? I didn't say they never happen, and I agree that they happen here and there lol. Once in a blue moon pal, not once in a glow in the dark moon
Uhh, I think I said once in a blue moon right? I didn't say they never happen, and I agree that they happen here and there lol. Once in a blue moon pal, not once in a glow in the dark moon
And I think the bayern munich win was in the earlier parts of 2009.... That's two years ago. Its not THAT recent lol
Soccerrenz (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Wow, I never seen an EPL fan come into a La Liga game page and talk crap.... Lmao
Continue watching your inconsistent teams and stop talking crap
The fact that Man UTD is still on top of the epl this season is enough to show how crappy their competition has been.... And if you supposedly have no interest in la liga.... Do the right thing. f**k off
BigShel (Philadelphia Union) 3 years ago
Lol write down their names so we may deliver their humble pies to their door step in a timely manner we wil seeArsenal very soon
SIMPLYGODS 3 years ago
United plays like s**t, gets lucky and either wins or ties games.... Its rather pathetic if you ask me=/ but what can we do when a teams luck doesn't seem to wear out. Barca is no luck, barca is a team hand picked by God himself, making a team so amazing that every time they play tears of amazement, joy, awe befall all who watch them play. Barcelonista para vida!
Ardak (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Arsenal lost to Barca 4:1 at Camp Nou with half of key squad. This year, we're stronger and we're still underdogs in this pair but we'll do our best to knock Barcelona out of the competition. Van Persie, Nasri, Fabregas, Walcott, Wilshere, Djourou, Koscielny, Sagna are good this season!
SIMPLYGODS 3 years ago
But the cool thing is barca is better this year as well heheh
Thekopsend (Liverpool) 3 years ago
The difference will be messi or nasri.... Supported by xavi-iniesta and fabregas-wilshere. And villa vs van persie.
Don't throw the defenders out the window though, ,
This game can either be a trashing for one side or a close tie for both, , let feb come. We'll talk more then.

[account-removed] 3 years ago
This anticipation is f*****g killing me
Kycer007 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Barcelona est Magnifique!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football