Forums / Almería
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona V Almería, Jan 26
Mejay (Barcelona) 3 years ago
5-0? Cool.... Just simply amazing!
[account-removed] 3 years ago
As long as this barca players still lifes, I can see­ real­ madrid not winning anything in a very very long ­­ time

The only advice I have 4 real madrid is 2 kidnap­­ Messi, Iniesta, Xavi than It might very well be possible­­ 4 them 2 win the league or any cup
Abelredevil (Manchester United) 3 years ago
It is just amazing how teams/coaches don't have any clue how to defend Barca yet
Dhruvyy (Arsenal) 3 years ago
And you think you do?
Wizie01 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
1.... 2.... 3.... 4.... 5 @ least you get to score 1 lolol   6.... 7.... 8.... 9   10
Oddshot (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Would be interesting to see how man u's backline deal with the barca onslaught. Their defence has been pretty solid so far this season
Isenblud (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Go0bz (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I stopped watching barcelona games to see if they will win; it's more a matter of how badly they embarrass their opponents. Don't feel too bad, almeria, real lost 5-0 to them too
Achiox (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Except Almeria are at the other end of the table!
Wizie01 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Tell that to a madrid fan they feel just as humiliated
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I thought Keita's goal was the best of the pack.

A nutmeg from Leo - a trademark Barça through ball (and how! A lob-pass with the outside of Messi's foot) - a great control - a perfect finish
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 3 years ago
The Little Man is becoming the complete player many have said he wasn't.... I have said before in threads about him.... In time and after he wins a Cup with Arg.... Will end up in the top 3 of all time.... We forget sometimes that he is so young.... Can you imagine his stats and all 10 years from now? I think we are seeing a master craftsman perfecting his craft and hasn't even produced his masterpiece yet...
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
To be completely frank, I am dead sure he will be the single greatest of all time if he can copy seasons like this, or the 09-10, or the 08-09 season a few more times.

Pelé will always be remembered for his many goals - about one every game. Maradonna for his stunning skill on the ball and his ability to hit it. Cruijff for his vision, team play and skill.
Messi has ALL of that, and he is actually better at most of those things, because in this era of football every little thing has improved
Albabily (FC Barcelona II) 3 years ago
WHAT A PASS BY messi IN TH 5TH GOAL

Messi is really getting better and better everytime he plays

The whole team getting better, that is just horible for other teams
Lovecalcio (Fulham) 3 years ago
Yes the technique is just unbelievable, Messi passed that ball so accurately with style and so comfortably like it was on an old Fifa game and Keita's touch and finish brilliant too
Kotaru13 (Atletico Belo Horizonte) 3 years ago
I find it annoying how people (mainly Cristiano Ronaldo fanboys and Real Madrid fans)have the audacity to say that Messi is only as good as he is because of the players around him. Tell me after you watch that assist that it's true, of course not.

Not to mention Ronaldo doesn't have that bad of a team around him either. Neither did he when he played for Man. United
ILikeTurtles (Arsenal) 3 years ago
What also annoys me is that people say that Messi was poor during the World Cup, and if I remember rightly Ronaldo didn't do anything special either. And don't get me wrong, I think they are by far the best two footballers in the world, and they have different play styles. Ronaldo is much more powerful on the ball, the main reason that I like Messi so much is because he just looks like he is having fun all the time, he loves playing football, he doesn't come across as arrogant or anything.

On a different note, Barca are easily the best team in the world at the moment, it is just a complete joy to watch them play and I'm just glad that I can watch Arsenal play similar football, but not near the standard that Barca set
[account-removed] 3 years ago
The dude speaks to the truth
Hari6988 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Lol, pep was so silent for all 4 goals but got excited for keita's goal.... Stunning pass from messi.... He is a phenomenon.... This season, messi has given more assists than xavi and iniesta together.... He is becoming insanely good.... Lol.... Waiting for barca-real final.... I m confident this barca team will beat mourinho's real madrid any number of times....
Statickk14 (Sao Paulo) 3 years ago
Messi is like Optimus Prime.... Nobody comes close!
Jazzyjaws (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I think messi is more realistic than optimus...
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 3 years ago
And ronaldo is the megatron
BonitoJoga (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I was taking a s**t at the start of the match, came back and it was 2-0. I love barca
Barcelona9 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Hahahahahahha this made me laugh!
Sebparedes (Barcelona) 3 years ago
That should be barca's new motto "dont take a s**t or you'll miss a manita"
Pablito89 (Atltico Nacional) 3 years ago
I know I'm just repeating other commenters but my only reaction is this....

There is no debate about the best player in the world. Not always, and not this week, but every few weeks or so I watch barcelona and truly be privileged to be able to live during this time and actually be able to witness them. They're just that good and I would challenge anyone to name a better club team in recent decades.

Messi is not only the heart and soul of this historic squad but also racks up insane stats. If that doesn't make you the best player in the world, what does?
Europlayer13 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Easily ac milan and real madrid and if you knew any better you would not have asked because barca just got good from 09 until now because before they were ok it will take a good 10 to 20 years to find a duo in center defence as good as maldini and nesta yes at the momnet they are the best but had it not been for that bad call in the semifinal in 09 vs chelsea then right now we would be having a different conversation
Kotaru13 (Atletico Belo Horizonte) 3 years ago
Barca have only been good since 09? Ever heard of a man called Ronaldinho? Remember when he used to play for them? Do you know anything about Barcelona's history?

Bold statement there my friend
Hari6988 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Mate.... Barca won the champions league in 2006, in case you forgot.... And its not just a matter of winning titles.... Its about how they do it.... Can you name a side who can pass the ball like this barca team does? No team comes close
Werobbin (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Europlayer, those are valid examples but I still think the complete package of the current squad blows those out of the water. Maybe I'm biased, but damn near every player is an icon in their own right and together.... Well.... Voila
BestoftheRest (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Bottom line guys, there have been better teams in recent decades. Let's try and think a little outside the last ten years here shall we.

We probably could name a side in recent decades who pass the ball like they do....

Barca style teams existed way before Messi even stepped on the grass at Camp Nou. This isn't some sort of second coming. It's a style that's been refined over the years.
BestoftheRest (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Total Football. Johann Cruyff. Don't you know anything about Barcelona's history?
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
And madrid couldn't take 3 points from this team.... (speechless)
Alucard41 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I know right hehe
Werobbin (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Good to see another confident match after the Betis game.
Due to the regularity with which Barca perform at this level, one would think (and some claim) that the big shutouts wouldn't be exciting. But the scoreline really doesn't matter too much; almost every game, Barca play with a creativity that still surprises everyone. Seeing how in tune they are with eachother and watching the results of the unseen telepathy they have still gets me giddy every time. When these boys play like this, its like watching Barcelona for the first time. Well done Barca!

I can't wait for what is looking like a clasico-style Copa Del Rey final! A bonus chance to play Madrid this season would be nice

Kick4Life - changing lives through football