Forums / Almería
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona V Almería, Apr 9
DoctorFootball (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Missing Crackovia....
Ivnb92 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Hahahha messi is such a bastard. He'll just take the ball away from the defender and score on you
Alex08 (Juventus) 3 years ago
Now way Barca will lose to Madrid
Midssi10 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
'no' way you mean?
Beautifulmind (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Thank you sir for your honesty
Subaru (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Ya I wouldn't count on it. They are facing each other three times. Think about it. What happens you you play a team over and over again? The odds gets stacked against you
CR10Beast (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
When messi took the penalty he was like hmm. This niqqa  
ClassicWiseguy (Barcelona) 3 years ago
A little disappointed in barca but thought almeria did well, were talking the bottom vs the top here
Aliko (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Go on Barca!
EvanFCB (Barcelona) 3 years ago
In this match Bojan ruptured ligaments in his knee and he's going to be out for the rest of the season. Which is pretty sad because he never really got much playing time this season and he's great at scoring important goals
Elizel (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Tough luck for Bojan, just when he looked like he was starting to come back to form, he's taken out by an injury. I hope next season is better for him.

And man, am I glad Barça pulled this off, that first half was terrible haha. Strong showing by Almeria too. And I'm happy Messi's back on the scoresheet
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Imagine if messi played in england....  For arsenal
SIMPLYGODS 3 years ago
Lets not and say he did. Haha
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Messi won't play in EPL, he doesn't have the ball for physical challenge. Arsenal player such as Fabregas or Persie are much better than Messi
Yosoyculeporvid (Barcelona) 3 years ago
@tanto88  Learn more about futbol before you just blurt out comments that make you a biased english premier league lover
ManU will be talking about the old glory days.... Lol
Isenblud (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I wonder what rvp or fabregas would feel if they see this comment. You seriously give manu fans a bad name
Thienry14 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Jeez. There's nothing else to say about Leo Messi
Lettyar (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Damn! Messi, why you are always so good in every single game...
Iamlegend 3 years ago
He is almost impossible to stop one on one
Really? Ask him to play in EPL lol. He'll be smacked out
Pastor399 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
What evidence do you have of this? He has destroyed every EPL team that Barca has played against in UCL?
Seems to support the opposite.... Stop being jealous that Man UTD only has Berbaflop and
@Tanto88 Messi will see you in the final of champions league
Soccerfan123 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
@Tanto88 I told you, you need to shut up before the whole world realizes how stupid you are  
Iamlegend 3 years ago
So sad to see bojan is out injured
Midssi10 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
On the last goal messi was like "gimme the ball" and the almeria defender was like "ok, you got it" and messi scores.... Lol
I bet messi just can't play in EPL cause he is too weak for physical challenge. La liga / Serie A fits him the most. But [C.] Ronaldo can play anywhere (EPL/La Liga/ or even Serie A). That's why I rate Ronaldo more than Messi
Yassine (Arsenal) 3 years ago
What you wrote about fabregas/rvp better than messi.... It's gone !    Cheers mate
Xviian (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
That's the funniest joke ever about saying messi too weak for physical challenge. Do you even know who is messi? In every games I watch on Messi, even when he is tripped he continue get up and run, how about ronaldo, he just fall to the ground hold onto his leg as if it breaks when the replay shows there is just a little contact. Overall tts a very funny joke
WOW. Please learn more about futbol before you just blurt out things that make Manunited a better team. Manunited has no midfield and no creativity. And Berbaflop won't play good in the important games. And remember that 2-0 man, just remember. Because Carrick won't get close to the ball while Xavi and Iniesta hold. And EPL is more a counter-attack style league where teams will punt the ball out (contrary to la Liga where every player knows how to pass the ball) which creates that physical going-up and down. BUT physical Cronaldo flops MORE than i've EVER SEEN. Specially WHEN HE GETS pushed
KeNnii (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Tanto88 - You need to shut up.... So embarassing listening to you gah!
@Tanto88 don't give ManU fans a bad name!
Reventon (Barcelona) 3 years ago
He's trolling lol, I can't believe you people actually fell for that. He also said RVP/Fabregas is better than Messi
9Ronaldo9 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Tanto it's funny you say that considering the fact that Messi has scored 6 goals in the last 4 matches against England's best team. The EPL is easier to play in for a player like Messi Because that's all they care about is physical strength. The more you focus on hitting him the easier for him to get around you. I mean he's embarrassed your team in the Final 2 years ago so please stop being a football fan because you just hate that the man works hard and deserves everything he gets
Malachai (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Tanto.... That is the stupidest bullcrap I ever heard in football history...
@Reventon, we know he's not trolling. He's serious, look at this profile and history of comments, they all are really really lame ones
How old are you, because it seems like you have the mind of a one day old. Messi is so much better it's not even funny. I think you might have been a little confused there
Ok, really, Messi beats Ronaldo's club record every season. In case you didn't hear that part, watch the part where Messi scores. And in this game, Messi scored two goals and assisted the other, so I wouldn't talk
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Time for g. Milito to go
Bobbycule (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Oh come on, he gave two outstanding passes for goal (just 1 worked, in the penalty, the other was bojan's great play)

Kick4Life - changing lives through football