Forums / Almería
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona V Almería, Apr 9
Zhudayong (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Messi, back on the score sheet!

Hopefully this would help Villa to regain the form he had at the 1st part of the season. We would need his deadly goals more than ever now that RM is already at the door step!
Vivabarca10 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I never have a doubt on Barca's attack, as they can overturn any deficit. But still, I believe Barca lacks depth in defence nowadays, and even Pique seems lax in absence of Puyol
Damn right!  Hopefully Puyol would soon be back!
Beautifulmind (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Puyol does bring discipline to the defence
Juninho17 (Atlético Madrid) 3 years ago
You gotta' admit that was a great counterattack by Almeria.... But the crap defence from Barcelona helped quite a bit.... But once again Barcelona makes it happen
9Ronaldo9 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
You're one of the few Madrid fans that I like because you don't trash talk you speak the truth  
Goons (Arsenal) 3 years ago
It helps that he has a ronaldinho avatar up
Kristian90 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Are barca this depended on xavi or are they just going down.... After that arsenal game barca hasn't been that impressive...
RealFan (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
What are you talking about? Barca still have injuries and don' have their starting 11. Nevertheless, it's the victory that counts. Also, xavi played this game and the end result was 3-1
Jandito (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Yea.... Barcaaaaaa
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
That was lazy/sloppy from iniesta. He didn't attempt to help out the defence after he gave the ball away.

Looks like messi will break ronaldo's single-season club goal record this year. Good for him
Kevinmw1 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I was gonna' say the exact same thing
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Cruel for Almeria, and Barca struggle again, but this is the mark of the world's top team - always finding the victory. I'm hoping that the next El Classico will be more competitive as a result of this, and Madrid's resurgence in the last week.... But I wouldn't bet against another Barca masterclass!
Kevinmw1 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Only a first half struggle
Messionage (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I don't understand why pep plays milito. Not blaming him for that goal, but he generally screws up whenever he plays. I would rather have an extra attacker and go with 3 guys in defence. Barca really do miss their centre back puyol. Once he is back, their back line will be much safer. Great finish by messi on that last goal how ever. Another record season for the little man
Puyol should come back ASAP, the defence is lacking discipline
Jerym (Barcelona) 3 years ago
When messi scores, the entire team celebrates with him.... When ronaldo scores only pepe and marcello go upto him and celebrate.... Says a lot doesn't it?!
Albokk (Juventus) 3 years ago
Haha true
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Yeah it says the barcelona players have been together and played with each other much longer.... They are probably friends off the pitch, especially those that grew up together within barca. Real madrid has like 6-8 players at minimum experiencing their first or first 2 seasons together
Still.... Lol
This ain't about playing as a team but celebrating goals for the team together. I don't know much but at least am sure it doesn't take a season or 2 for a squad to celebrate goals all together!
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
The game was 3-0, everyone tired of running, ronaldo scored a goal(what else is new?) and still behind barcelona plus ronaldo ran away form everyone in search of marcelo.... "ive been running for 70 minutes.... To hell with ronaldo!" lol
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 years ago
Good reaction from Barcelona!
Lol now I understand why Guardiola prefers to play Sergio Busquets in defence instead of Milito, what a mistake from a CB, terrible positioning on Almeria's goal
Danyjr (CA Boca Juniors) 3 years ago
No, it was because Piqué was not defending. It was two Almeria players against Milito
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 years ago
So what, Milito should have shown Piatti outside in order to delay and prevent him from passing the ball inside.
Watch how Milito is far from Corona, and the position of his body does not help him either to intercept the ball
Jimyg (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Barca one step closer to win la liga
Gonufc (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Did Dani Alves have a go at Thiago after he scores? I thought they were just messin about but neither are smiling and Alves looks pretty grumpy
Inswinger (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I thought that little exchange was kinda like Han Solo to young Skywalker:

Cmarquez (Barcelona Guayaquil) 3 years ago
Haha it kinda looks that way doesn't it?
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Yea I was like WTF
Haha.... I thought I didn't see what I saw! Like some kinda mind trick on my part! That was really weird!
Elizel (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Hahaha I'm sure they were just playing around. Look at it closer, it was so rehearsed and Dani's "frown" looked totally fake haha.

Actually Dani makes some of the silliest goal celebrations among the team, I liked this one with Adriano after scoring vs Shakhtar. :D
Reven03 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Good job Barca! Pep needs to start giving Thiago more playing time, because he is the future of the club
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Messi is the only player that could win the world player of the year award 5 to 6 times in a row. I really really love this guy no homo
Messi is really incredible! And am sure if the award was given now, he would most certainly be the one to win! No contest!
2010/2011 season is already his
SIMPLYGODS 3 years ago
Great win by barca! Glad to see messi back on the score sheet and on top of ronaldo! Nobody messes with the best team in the world! Visca barca!
Messi4barca (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Another wonderful but close game from the world best team.... . Next time el clasico
Alucard41 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
El classico for two weeks haha  
MasterSlick (Barcelona) 3 years ago
@ Alucard, its not 2 weeks its next weekend!
Jojosanz (Barcelona) 3 years ago
MasterSlick, he means there are two weeks-worth of Barça v. Madrid matches coming up in La Liga, Copa del Rey and Champions League
Messi4barca (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Oh yes can't wait for those 4 game in 3 weeks league, copa delrey final, and champions-league no disrespect totenham and shaktar...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football