Forums / Almería
Order: Newest / Oldest
Almería V Real Madrid, Jan 16
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Big disapointment to lose points to the bottom team when we need to be taking 3 points. It wasnt a great performance from us, bvery erratic and no shape. Plus point was Granero I'm a big fan of his. I feel Ramos was at fault for their goal. (although I know AFG won't be happy with that lol) Cristiano almost won it for us, not close enough
Achiox (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Didn't Madrid tie, not lose?
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
I meant lose points, thanks for correction
Achiox (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Unfortunate tie, but Real Madrid's overall form looks more promising in the long run even though they're 4 points away from Barca!
Jojosanz (Barcelona) 3 years ago
More promising compared to Barça's? That would be great if the league was won by how you see their form, instead of the amount of points they rack up
Jojosanz (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Mourinho was laughing because he is not worried; he enjoys digesting
Mejay (Barcelona) 3 years ago
LOL!
Messi4barca (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Almeria are gooooooood
Sebparedes (Barcelona) 3 years ago
The new coach affect came at the right time
Jimyg (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Disappointed! Hope barca slips too
Na33m9 3 years ago
In your dreams
BarcaMyLove (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Lmao at that fat kid after madrid score
Hahah yea that kid made me laugh
[account-removed] 3 years ago
He he he he 4 - 1 for barca and I can hear mourinho crying
Elacksonen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Great goal by Almeria, 2 great passes to set it up
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Dwb1988 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Woops, this may just cost them the title.... Oh I forgot the barcelona 5-0
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Lol! Didn't expect a liverpool fan to talk bout distance from a title...
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 3 years ago
I give Jose one more year tops with Real.... He can only do so much with what he has.... He will make some huge changes in the off season and take one more shot at Pep.... Only to fail again. Then I perdict he will move on....

This game probably cost them the title.... And of course the total domination by Barca earlier.... It's not looking too good for Real right now.
WildChild (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Just wanted to point out a little fact. This is the same team we beat 8:0 right before we beat the other team 5:0 .    Visca El Barca
Azeal (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Show off
El84oro (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Tired of barcelona glory hunters, you always have to hear about cantera, modest, beautiful football and all tht crap when they talk. Just watch the freekin game
Oh dear Barca destroyed Malaga and now have a 4 point­ gap now. Might as well give Barca the tittle!
Real madrid lack the skill that can compare with barca
Fahlen89 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Hmm just giving away the title like that? I don't think so!
Pedmar (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
I congratulate Almeria for giving Madrid a difficult game. But I say suck out to all the Barca fans because by the way you're all talking you're only confirming what the rest of the world says in that La Liga is a 2 horse race and by the way it's been going for the past 5-6 years they're all correct. If you're saying that because you have a 4 point lead and the 2nd half of the season hasn't even started yet and the Title is yours then truly La Liga is a complete JOKE of a league. You can see that both Madrid and Barca have 2 completely differing styles of play but both are dominant against the la liga teams diff is Madrid gives the opposing teams more chances to score on them which is a good thing for the opposing team but for us madrid fans it's inexcusable. Today mou made a choice not to start benz but I believe it was with good intentions but truly BENZ needs to start being a helluva lot more aggressive he's just too SOFT in the box you can truly see how we miss higuain and if at this point perez does not see that another striker is needed then we'll continue to lose games like these when we play against a. Madrid in the copa I hope benz starts and he truly starts to show his worth because right now he's the biggest FLOP in la liga for a player bought for 30+ million
Obviously madrid needs a proper striker but I have a feeling that Perez doesn't appreciate the politics mourihno is attempting in order to get one, he comes off as a spoiled child when he doesn't get what he wants especially after Perez broke records in spending over the past couple years.... Mourihno needs to be careful and learn a bit of humility if he wants to keep this job for the long term, he seems to have already forgotten what happened between him and Abramovich
Et1et2et3 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Well said Sebparedes, my thoughts exactly. Mou is great coach but he is not short on antics
Et1et2et3 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Mou is not used to having to win every game. It's Only in Madrid and Braca that a coach has to do that. In EPL or Seria A whether it was with Chelsea or Inter Milan, Mou could afford tying because his biggest opponents would most likely drop some points eventually, but what do you expect to do when Barca goes on a 13 games winning streak, pressure's on and sometimes that's too much for even the best of coaches. Mou can win something with Madrid, but he will have to be patient because it may not be this year. Congrats to Barca, the winning machine
Mejay (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Actually Kaka did a great job today.... Just unlucky to win the match!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football