Forums / Almería
Order: Newest / Oldest
Almería V Real Madrid, Apr 15
Vben0 4 years ago
Bleh ...
Selecta (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Wow great goal by ronaldo.... One of the few real players who have played with consistency this season
RickyRossBoss (Benfica Lisbon) 4 years ago
Your right.... Cr9 and higuain have been in good form throughout the season.... Their defensive line has to change a bit for sure and theyll have to wait for next year to win anything because I think barca will take it.... Maybe inter stop them in champions league but I don't see barca losing or tieing any of the game they have left this season.... I think next one at espanyol.... I'm a United fan as well.... Robben that lucky fuk.... Him and his one testical can fuk off
KingGiggsy (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Ronaldo...
Chevy (Manchester United) 4 years ago
LEFT FOOT  What A GOAL BY ronaldo!  That is why he's the best
RickyRossBoss (Benfica Lisbon) 4 years ago
Great Goal by Ronaldo he has to do more of that next year.... Messi definitely over shadowed him this yearur right.... Cr9 and higuain have been in good form throughout the season.... Their defensive line has to change a bit for sure and theyll have to wait for next year to win anything because I think barca will take it.... Maybe inter stop them in champions league but I don't see barca losing or tieing any of the game they have left this season.... I think next one at espanyol.... I'm a United fan as well.... Robben that lucky fuk.... Him and his one testical can fuk off
Barcadabest (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Ya and kaka is not helping madrid at all he is just trash now
KEVIN33 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
How can you say that real madrid had no reason for buying him.... But that's real madrid for you they just keep spoiling players.... Buying them for no reason!!
Tanercaglar9 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Ronaldo is the best
Megared (Liverpool) 4 years ago
He's always the best
He is one of the best
LRAK1068 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Thankyou ONE of
Nobiasallowed (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I honestly think that letting Ronaldo go was a mistake. I'm not sure big or small, but it is still a mistake
Ya it really was a mistake by sir alex fergusan
Seks5 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
It really was! And if cr discovers his past manchester form.... Real will be a much better test for barca...
Kerolfootytube (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Me think it's good Ronaldo went out from Man you. Not that I hate Man you. But Ronaldo presence had overshadowed the true hero in Man U; Rooney. I think, without a player like Rooney, Ronaldo wouldn't score 42 goals. Rooney was being to kind, and Ronaldo was given many chances. Too many chances. How many try did Ronaldo did to get a goal. Freekicks as well.

That's really got me thinking. Is Man UTD is about one man play? . Past, Ronaldo. Now Rooney. Next who?
Rooney has been great player since Ronaldo still in Man you.
Chelo (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Rooney just got overshadowed because Ronaldo was better, that's why he took the free kicks & all that, because he was the main man, now Rooney took his place & if Rooney leaves someone else will
I'm sorry. I could not agree. Rooney is always better player. He move the team. He attacks and oftenly defence as well. He fought for the ball. It's about the team.

Ronaldo, as many well know, rarely do what Rooney do. He demands ball, but didn't prefer to pass. He always easily fell at almost the same spot, so he can do freekick like he always practice. It's all about him.
If you can get stats about how many shoots or freekicks Ronaldo need to get a goal, then you'll know.
Then, you find out, who has given him that lots of chances. His teammates. One is Rooney
Anyway, don't get me wrong. Ronaldo is great. I don't hate him. I'm glad we, the football fans, have a player like him.

Football is not a one man show; when you win, you praise the one who scores, when you loose, you blame the one who made even rare, small mistake
Seks5 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I agree with you in one aspect! Rooney is a more total footballer in terms of both attacking and defending for his side.... But cristiano is the definition of attack! And in his manu days teared up defences at will.... Ppl have diffirent roles.... And ronaldo executed his own to perfection.... For all the criticism he got.... At the end of the day he was the one getting the job done.... In great style as well.... A pleasure to watch...
Megared (Liverpool) 4 years ago
That is how raonaldo go yeah!  See that speed!
SaintLucas (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Thank God RM has Casillas because a defence they don't have...
That's true lol
Ronadlo's goal was 100% skill, probably one of his best goals on real madrid
I am not a madrid fan but I have to admit that goalwas absolutely outstanding but then again, almeria is not a very strong team
RealFan79 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
WOW not a strong team.... Lol are you kidding me barca even barely tied with Almeria.... And you saying Almeria not a strong team.... Don't watch football please.... Barca will slip up.... Watchout...
Finallyfamous (Barcelona) 4 years ago
To RealFan79 your an a** I tied with Almeria and beat madrid twice lmao :S your point? Not my fault teams like A madrid and Getafe don't turn up to play you.... Has anyone noticed that? But when it comes to Barca the bring the A game
Lazychild (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Lucky Real.... Almeria would've gotten a penalty if it weren't for a wrong offside call by the linesmen which happened right before VDV's goal
Sunindsky (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Wheres Kaka anyway?
LRAK1068 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
He's just chillin they don't need him as you can tell haha
Alucard41 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Real madrid doesn't like kaka anymore hehe...
Poor kaka!
Why did they buy him?!?
EfrenBarca (Barcelona) 4 years ago
To take him away from Milan Kevin.... Those Madrid fascist
Chelo (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Injured.... You guys should aply for a job as a football writer, you say bullsh*t so you got the skill to go with it
Timbo (Manchester United) 4 years ago
This commentator is a right laugh. Ronny's goal was sensational
Angelo (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
GREAT GOAL RONALDO!
Nicoacademia (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Kaka can only play if Higuain doesn't play. Kaka should be seen more as a striker than a midfielder. So essentially Real bought 3 strikers in Ronaldo Kaka Benzema.

Anyway its always better to have someone hungry such as Van Der Vaart.

Good job Ronaldo. He will continue to improve because that's the first time in a long time he's just smashed the other team. Waving teammate asking for the ball ignored too!

Selling sjneider was probably just to break up the dutch connection. However if you think about it, that was Guti's super replacement in Sjneider.

What happens with Kaka? I think for the good of the team he should just be a back up.

I support AC and in Milan he was the 2nd striker. Never the midfielder. Ignore the fact he drops that deep, Shevchenko did that too. Plus he had people who worked for him around him. Try that at Real? Maybe not

Kick4Life - changing lives through football