Ok  Still can't believe it. Its too many so I don't like big team :l
Mlove3 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Possession 75% to 25%!? That goalie needs to be put on suicide watch
KoreanTorres95 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Dude, that goalie is probably like 110% stressed out
Kodyx (Juventus) 3 years ago
Messi, hattrick hero. Barca is back
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Back from where? We were never gone. Or did you mean from the trip to Almería? ^^
Jayju33 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Crazy!
Ashkan (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Holy crap. I really cannot wait to see what happens on the 29th. Madrid vs Barca. Hopefully a Messi Hatrick again? Haha, poor Almeria got humiliated! Hope barca keep up the form! Taking over Madrid's Goal difference is the first step. The 2nd step is beating them!
Champi0n (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Viva catalunya! Hope to see a similar and close result in the Clasico. Bring it on Moudrid
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Yeah go watch real madrid game too.... We ready as well
BarcaMyLove (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Although I admit madrid are playing well and ronaldos a beast how lucky was his free kick
Mark99 (Sporting Kansas City) 3 years ago
Messi is awesome. Bojan is the rising star he'll be great in a few years  
Sshreyansh89 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Who shld be the man of de match for this huge win barcelona players or almeria defenders
Jojosanz (Barcelona) 3 years ago
So one-sided it wasn't even enjoyable
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I disagree, I haven't enjoyed a thrashing like this in a while. Well, it's been since last week, lol.
I always like it when we dominate and score plenty. Gives the players the opportunity to try crazy things and a lot of one-touch passing football, which I love
Alfrodo (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I also love the fact that all 8 of our goals were earned and legit. Unlike the 2 penalty goals and one free kick from Real madrid. Half of Ronaldo's goals are pentalties. Hmm, suspicious
Giuri (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Dayumm lol. I checked for the starting time on the Barça page and it said 20:00; I get home "in time" to start watching, only I'm a retard and forgot that I'm on GMT here and they're on CET. Oh well, let's catch a thrilling, close-as-hell second-half game. After all I only missed FIVE goals from the same team.

So well, I did watch the second half. Never did three Barça goals seem to mean so little; not just because they didn't need them, but also because their opponents looked like some third-tier-in-Moldova team. I guess they were just dispirited; really, of course the difference in class is enormous anyways, but check stuff like the 8-0. That's pretty much refusing to exist as an opponent.

What I'm saying is: Great game Barça, probably the best team in the world, but don't let this kind of "match" seep into your subconscious attitude towards El Clasico. Or it might be a baaaad surprise
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
That was a team with the 3rd best defence in the league the only allowed 8 goals in 12 matches. Wow superb amazing barca
Runr825 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Go madrid.... You haters.... We will win el classico.... Barcelona is only a team.... So far most of them have already been demoralized from the portugal spain game.... Cause barca is the entire spainsh team...
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Barca don't know what is going hit them next week. So mvspanol: don't pay attention to those barca suckers
Istogu (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Absolutly out of this world player of barca we can say just like aliens, we wait 4 you madrid we will beat you again 8-0. CAN WE DO IT YES WE cannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn barca 4 EVER IN MY heart

Kick4Life - changing lives through football