Forums / Almería
Order: Newest / Oldest
Almería V Barcelona, Mar 6
Ramesis (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Barca dominated, unlucky not to get the full three points. Credit to Almeria for taking the game to barca
[account-removed] 4 years ago
A very unfortunate own goal by Puyol
Ikarus999 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Almeria! Thanks from Chile
BigShel (Philadelphia Union) 4 years ago
Damm guys we scored three goals and still only got one point how often does that happen. (lol) Oh well back to the lab pep needs to do some more tinkering
Millzallah (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Busquets needs a rest, he's slippin. Puyol is the man it was a typical good defender mistake
Californicated (Arsenal) 4 years ago
f**k yes. Almeria took on those barca bitches with heart
Slick1990 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I am really disappointed that barca didn't take full advantage of the chances they had to score! But good game still! Bad luck for puyol!
Alger10 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Same with real. We had an abundant of chances, but unlike barca, we won against a harder tteam
Moderndog (FC Barcelona II) 4 years ago
Just unfortunately for Barcalona.... That's ok, they will get No. 1 back later!
Zeora (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Why do spanish referees exsist
Familesso (Liverpool) 4 years ago
What a night for Puyol
ChelseaManger (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Ibra sucks
TheKing10 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Great game from the 22 year old(messi).... Barca dominated the game in play and passes, unfortunate own goal from Puyol. I think Almeria played well, as well to tie Barcelona. *
Kaplica (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
So unlucky game from puyol. Almeria didn`t really deserve the draw but they got it. Well.... Everything is possible in football. But still - ibra sucks big time. One of the worst first team striker barca had since a very long time
Midssi10 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Pedro should be on the starting 11 more frequently.... Whatever happen to Henry? Why bought a wonderful player if he is for display. Henry should've remain with Arsenal, he is a magnificent player, but we certainly don't need him. It's such a sad thing for a great player like him not being able to perform, it almost feel like Barcelona is killing his career slowly but surely. Sell him back to Arsenal so we can once again watch the performance of world beloved player
Rocket (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Well played by messi he is always a gr8 player bt sorry to say not the no. 1
Livno9 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I'm Sorry but Ronaldo will never be number one
It was proven last champions league
And it will be proved again this champions league

Btw I'm not messi fan

Kick4Life - changing lives through football