Almería V Barcelona, Feb 2
BIJACK (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Is that Affelay first goal?
Toddtalk (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Yea think so
Aliko (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Yes
Giuri (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Very satisfying. The only neg is that Bojan just won't break the spell. I'm afraid he might be turning into the kind of player whose talent was extolled a little prematurely and whose career will be based on failing to fully live up to his alleged potential. I hope not.... Maybe, like someone said, a slightly smaller club would help him become the player he could be. He won't make it the way Pedro did, that ship has sailed.

Everything else about this was great, especially Thiago's goal. Fantastic header
M07mm3d (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Sorry friend I disagree with you, Bojan still 20 years old which mean he has long way too go with the training in one or two years you will see more of him, the only thing Bojan need to get is his confidence back that's all. Pep wouldn't keep him if he doesn't see a bright future on him
Giuri (Barcelona) 3 years ago
He does have potential, it's just that I think he could, for instance, go to a smaller club (in one of the big leagues, however) on loan, get to play A LOT more and come back a much more experienced player
DoctorFootball (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I Can Only Say " Wow " Visca Catalunya....
Zian6 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Awesome goals!
Toto4 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I'm sure that barcelona could beat real with this team....  
ST3FYIBA (Sevilla) 3 years ago
I wouldn't disagree there, there philosphy is the same in the reserves and be team. Happy that Afellay scored, he is going to be a star there
Zian6 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Well...
DoctorFootball (Chelsea) 3 years ago
He's Already A Star Now By Coming In Barcelona...
Alucard41 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Awesome awesome goals. Haha
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Jesus, this was impressive for a reserve team.... I've been hearing all about Thiago being the next Xavi, I didn't know he could head the ball too Afellay and Adriano's goals were great too, all these guys have great upstarts.... Except Bojan, hehe. Nah, I imagine Barca will sell Bojan to a smaller club where he'll reignite his career and then maybe he'll return to Barca after that
'Upstarts'?! Upsides, rather.... Lol
Maestro14 (Ajax) 3 years ago
I agree with Raja Super with that Afellay should get more time on the field but that will come, and that he becomes a standard sub and he should definitely pass Bojan in the order of subs, because Bojan is on a long cold streak
Oskargie (KP Legia Warszawa) 3 years ago
What I don't understand is why Barca had to pay for this guy, a world-class talent, only 3 million euro, while the woody type of striker like Carroll goes for 40
R10girl (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Good?
Dutchglory2010 (PSV) 3 years ago
His contract ended this summer and he wasn't going to extend it, so he would have been 0 euro this summer
DaveTheBrave (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
I don't think carroll was worth more than 18mil. So, I'm gald we got 35mil for him! BUT, now no top striker in our team, and we're on a precipice...
Alucard41 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
@dave yahh kinda put a brake on your awesome return to the EPL
Toddtalk (Liverpool) 3 years ago
We totally overpayed for carroll, but chelsea way overpayed for torres. It's all relative
Messi4barca (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Another beautiful display ang goals what a team...
RajaSuper (PSV) 3 years ago
Great to see the youngsters do their job! Afellay needs some more playtime, caus the boy can really shine if he gets the chance.... But who would you sacrifice in a mid/att that stands as a brick house
Madmax88 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Crikey, they should add Barcelona's second team to La Liga for a little more competition!
Haha, one of the best comments I've seen on a Barca vid in some time! 'course it couldn't happen but it certainly would be interesting to see where they'd finish
Goonerfan13 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Great stuff from Afellay. Hope he earns more minutes def deserves em
Lexxluger876 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Congratz Affelay
Hopelessthug (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Iturbe is next messi he's 17 and playing in quilmas argentina

Kick4Life - changing lives through football