Forums / Almería
Order: Newest / Oldest
Almería V Barcelona, Feb 2
Toto4 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I'm sure that barcelona could beat real with this team....  
ST3FYIBA (Sevilla) 3 years ago
I wouldn't disagree there, there philosphy is the same in the reserves and be team. Happy that Afellay scored, he is going to be a star there
Zian6 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Well...
DoctorFootball (Chelsea) 3 years ago
He's Already A Star Now By Coming In Barcelona...
Zian6 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Awesome goals!
DoctorFootball (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I Can Only Say " Wow " Visca Catalunya....
Giuri (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Very satisfying. The only neg is that Bojan just won't break the spell. I'm afraid he might be turning into the kind of player whose talent was extolled a little prematurely and whose career will be based on failing to fully live up to his alleged potential. I hope not.... Maybe, like someone said, a slightly smaller club would help him become the player he could be. He won't make it the way Pedro did, that ship has sailed.

Everything else about this was great, especially Thiago's goal. Fantastic header
M07mm3d (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Sorry friend I disagree with you, Bojan still 20 years old which mean he has long way too go with the training in one or two years you will see more of him, the only thing Bojan need to get is his confidence back that's all. Pep wouldn't keep him if he doesn't see a bright future on him
Giuri (Barcelona) 3 years ago
He does have potential, it's just that I think he could, for instance, go to a smaller club (in one of the big leagues, however) on loan, get to play A LOT more and come back a much more experienced player
BIJACK (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Is that Affelay first goal?
Toddtalk (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Yea think so
Aliko (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Yes

Kick4Life - changing lives through football