Forums / Algeria
Order: Newest / Oldest
United States V Algeria, Jun 23
Juve170 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
0:19 this guy screams and roles over everyone
Just4Fun (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Poor algeria.... They didn't deserve that    Anyway.... Good for USA.... They played well
Oldglory0002 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
THE USA SURE AS HELL deserved THAT.... Algeria did almost nothing all game, didn't even try to win and went for the draw (even though they would have had to win be several goals to advance). However, you are right in a way: it shouldn't have come down to the last few minutes. Dempsey's goal should NOT have been disallowed. But at least the referees gave a reason for the call this time.... This is poetic justice, simple and straightforward. Slovenia and Algeria deserve to be sent packing and the you. S. And England (even though they've not played up to their abilities) have deserved to advance since Day 1
Murda (Liverpool) 3 years ago
It was a great game too and USA deserved to win this game now let's see what they gon bring in the round of 16 in case they face Germany lolll!
Jp111 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I never thought i'd see the US at the top of our group!
Bcriss90 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Amazing! Besides portugal slamming and. Korea this was one of the best matches this world cup
Fredward40hands (Bayern München) 3 years ago
ATTA BABY america! Way to show FIFA that their bogus reffing can't sabotage legitimate victories!
Nippro (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Agreed this years refereeing is just utterly disgusting
Footytuber (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Go USA!
GunzBlazing (Arsenal) 3 years ago
This has to go down as one of the best matches of world cup. Certainly one of the most entertaining. Well done USA
HonestyInter (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
USA would be nowhere without. Landon donovan'.... Damn he's the true American Soccer Player
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Way to clutch it at the last seconds donovan! Lol Great finale
Rymaster111 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Landon - I hate that you cry so much. But Man.... I Love you
MrPoopyPants (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Lol  
Metal4Us (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Us just rocks they're good player good collectif work wonderful team hope they will be lucky in next round
Estalz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
The Refs against us again, Algeria not even going for the win, USA prevails after absolutely dominating the game!
IVANCE (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Usa ran and don oh van on the algerians. Shouldve been a train if that Dempsey goal stood in the 1st half
Jdfoote (Real Salt Lake) 3 years ago
What a game! We may not be the most talented team at the World Cup, but we have more than enough heart!
Barcelona9 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I agree with you. Surely you guys have heart and Donavin what can I say, he's one of my favorite players for a reason now. He's a skillful and good leader. Amazing game

Kick4Life - changing lives through football