Forums / Algeria
Order: Newest / Oldest
Ivory Coast V Algeria, Jan 24
Cyborg3ero (Sunderland) 4 years ago
Congratulations to Algeria, as they deserved this win considering how selfish the Ivory Coast players were with the ball. I hope Egypt makes it through to have a decent clash, hopefully it will not hold any drama, but I am a dreamer
Deeq14 (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
The shock of the year. Highly rated Ivory Coast out of the African Cup of Nations. Great come back by Algeria. Congratulation Algeria
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
This sets it up for Egypt.... Again.... Ho hum.... Great match for goals.... Horrible defence for I see.... They deserved to lose.... You can't play D like that and expect to move on in a tournament.... Horrible!
AISIR (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Now that it's over, I'm just glad we're gettin drogba and kalou back injury free...
GDinc (Galatasaray SK) 4 years ago
What a goal by keita! Even though I wanted Ivory Coast to win the tournament, I'm happy that Keita will return to Galatasaray. And Drogba and Kalou to Chelsea.
Josefan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
This is why I love football.  
Somere (Portmore Utd) 4 years ago
Awesome goal. This game seems very exciting to the end. Wish I watched the full game
Josefan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Oh well gotta' fell sorri for arsenal now. Some how I think the le professor was cheering for ivory coast
Thusi (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Eventhough I wanted ivory coast to win the Afcon um now hapy that Didi and Kalou are back at home at Chelsea. Great match Algeria!
Madmethod (Manchester United) 4 years ago
This is what you call a legendary game!

Btw did anyone else notice the algerian player showing his middle fingers after scoring his team's second?
"f**k you elephants!"
Minanad (Al Ahly) 4 years ago
Yeah I did don't be surprised he is algerian!
Cyborg3ero (Sunderland) 4 years ago
Still there was a penalty for Drogba and the equalizer at 111th minute for Ivory coast wasn't offside. Those are two goals taken away for Ivory coast.

(I saw a middle finger there too )
Mustafa16 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Say whatever you want, the game is done and the desert fighters are through
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Well they simply weren't able to finish. Too bad, it pens the competition up if the favourites are knocked out
Ziazia (Seattle Sounders) 4 years ago
Cyborgblablabla, as soon as I saw your comment, I checked your team and understood your disease. I feel sorry for you, no hope for you to recover. Smoke some afioun, or?
DjCun (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I can't believe a team with superb mid field and attackers can't have a decent defence, shame on ivory coast extraordinary players but rubish defence and keeper
Fatherkofi (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Totally agree, just horrible on the Ivorian Side...
Mrwinalot (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Speak the same for Real Madrid
Mo96afa (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Haha you got it just right. But give credits to Algerians for taking their chances
TiKiGoD (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Horrible highlights, looks like a good game though
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
What a performance by Algeria. They only scored one goal the early three games but come form behind twice and scored the winner at extra time.
RealMadrid4life (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
What can I say....
I guess the favorites were knocked out by the real favorites.
Watch the game and see how many chances Algeria missed to put the game to bed.
Wonderful strikes from matmour and keita.
Kalou's goal was luck.
The crosses we've made were magnificent and it payed off at the end.
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Well said...
Icarus505 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Lack of concentration from the defence of theI. Coast. They thought they had won the game when they really should have and so paid the price. This is football and it aint over till its over!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football