Forums / Algeria
Order: Newest / Oldest
Ireland Republic V Algeria, May 28
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Is this the team that will represent Algeria?!. They should do better than this
Darkempereur (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Pathetic performance from algerian.... Knowing the algerian team performance from a long time, I'm not surprised lol, the surpise for me will be if algerian gain a point from WC or score a goal !
(maybe against slovenien.... Maybe ), how they managed to be qualified !
Danelmench (Fulham) 4 years ago
Ireland would've gone far in the world cup
Kavemank (Barcelona) 4 years ago
*hehehehE* would have...
[account-removed] 4 years ago
I don't think this is a particularly strong Irish side and I doubt they would have progressed past the group stages. The teams of '90 '94 and '02 were much better, a lot more quality. I think the play off against France showed how poor France have become rather than how good Ireland are
Foufadz (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
DARK empereur STOP hating please, and it was TEAM be, a lot of injuries and absents players, we try our new players and that's a rubbish result, we are gonna' learn withs those mistakes and improve aand do a honorable presentation in WC 2010
Zico1979 (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Realy poor performance from algeria.... Ireland had a decent match.... I would rather see them in the world cup instead of algeria.... Realy poor team with nothing to offer.... That's why football is crazy.... Bad teams go to wc and decent teams are out.... Oh well
IRISHRED79 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Its a pity but I hope that Algeria do well as an unknown quantity at the wc and for their country they have had a lot of turmoil in the past and it would be great for their country
Nkarli7 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Poor Ireland they are a good team
Kyjojoel (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Yeah man, I wish they made it to the WC; but I like France too. Maybe next time
Vivabarca142 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Cause of that stupid hand ball from that idiot Henry I hope he leaves Barcelona ASAP he's a disgrace to football...
Adamaus (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Bit harsh I think vivabarca
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 4 years ago
That's like saying maradonna is a disgrace to football
Maradonna is a disgrace to football. A drug cheat, diver and the hand of God make him a disgrace. Still, he was probably the greatest footballer ever, but doesn't change the fct he's a disgrace
Henry touched the ball twice and at least Maradonna scored one of the best goals in footballing history. The french don't need to go to another world cup they have been in enough and isn't funny how france are picked to host the next Euros, Michael Pratini is a disgrace to football and Sepp Blatter too they have turned into the big boys club doing all they can to bolster their chances whilst shutting out the smaller nations
Gilles (RSC Anderlecht) 4 years ago
Such a poor game from algeria (who's this goalkeeper?!), don't think they're gonna' win a single game in South Africa...
GoonerXi (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Good stuff from Ireland!
DoctorFootball (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Algerians first Appearance At World Cup.... So This Match Was Kinda A Big Exam For Them.... 'cause If They Played Against A Team Like Ireland.... They Have To Think That This Is Not Africa Cup Of Nations.... Its Bloody World Cup...
It's not their first world cup. In fact this is their 3rd world cup. They qualified in 1982 and 1986. In fact every team this year has been at a world cup before. Slovakia and Serbia are new nations but have been represented as part of czechoslovakia and Yugoslavia in the past
Kyjojoel (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Man, Algeria better start practicing!
I already see rooney hatrick against them lol
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
We easily beat Paraguay (WC team that beat Brazil and Argentina in qualifying).

We easily beat Algeria (WC team).

The only reason we drew with France (WC team) was because they had to cheat to get a goal.

No doubt the three teams mentioned above will be knocked out in the first round of the World cup
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Paraguay won against brazil and argentina because of high altitude. Its like CSKA Moscow beating every european team at home because of the cold
Nutcracker    You're wrong mate. Paraguay don't play games at high altitude. That's Ecuador
Footytuber (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Yes Ant: Ireland would undoubtedly have done well in SA. Trap has done a good job reorganising the Boys in Green after the debacle of the Staunton era.

Btw who are you going to support in SA? I would like to see England do well. Yes – I know that supporting the Auld Enemy is considered sacrilege, but I like this England team and I like Capello. And of course Rooney’s parents are Irish....
Reds89 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Bot wrong, Its actually Bolivia.... Also we are the best team not at the world-cup
Phillfc7 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Bolivia .... The irish had their chance to beat france, but they couldn't
They were cheated out of it
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
We beat France in 90 mins in their home stadium, then France got an extra 30 mins home advantage - but still couldn't win and then Henry lowered himself to the level of a cheat to slap the ball twice, over to Gallas and not a single official in the game or after it cared a single bit.

I'll be supporting New Zealand in the world cup until they are booted out. I work for the team in Wellington here, and the Wellington Phoenix during the A-League season
I'm not wrong.... Ecuador do play games at high altitude
Booba (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Great
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 4 years ago
Croatia are the best team not at the World Cup, dream on you dreamers, lol .... Good win yet again for the Irish, Trapattoni has brought alot belief and good work ethic to the Irish guys, similar to how Bob Bradley has the Americans playing with good work ethic, and punching abover their weight. I'm looking forward to see Ireland vs Argentina to open the Aviva Arena, that contains 18 bars inside the stadium!.... Only the irish could get away with that haha
Footytuber (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Only 18 bars? LOL
GunnarH (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Truth about croatia
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Another good win for ireland, the second goal was well taken

Kick4Life - changing lives through football