Forums / Algeria
Order: Newest / Oldest
Algeria V Egypt, Jan 28
Cyborg3ero (Sunderland) 4 years ago
Wow, very bad sportsmanship from the Algerian players. The guy has a yellow card, and he risks it by a back tackle in the penalty box.

Then they just start breaking Egyptian players so that they are too injured to play the final. That is very poor attitude, especially Chaouchi hitting the striker Gedo.

If they play like this in the World Cup, then I wish them good luck. Congratulations to Egypt, and you cannot blame the referee for such roughness.

Beautiful goal by M. Zidan
Wisdom (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Bad sportsmanship from 2 players not the whole team.

The match was completely even until Halliche got sent off and the ref cheated Algeria by giving Egypt the penalty goal even though Hosny stopped before shooting the penalty which is not allowed!

Whatever, Hope Egypt wins the final
Cyborg3ero (Sunderland) 4 years ago
It is true that the penalty shot was questionable, and that would have caused a redo of the penalty. Other than that, the referee was justified in most of the calls he made
Rossonero (AC Milan) 4 years ago
And Zidan was denied a clear penalty in the second half, and in the red card to the Algerian keeper, Gedo was not offside so it has to be a penalty and a red card!
Farz13 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
The penalty was correct, the kick should have been retaken. Either way, Algeria weren't cheated out of anything. Egypt simply were the better team. Zidan is quality.

That one tackle was atrocious, I hope that Algerian player receives a ban of some sorts
Tsukasa27 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Yes I hope he gets suspended with the rest of the Algerian team and Egypt goes to the WC instead.
After all it's much worse than attacking a bus with rocks
SaintLucas (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Congrats to Egypt for getting their revenge
AhmadSK (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Hosny didn't stop if you look closely, he studded forward while he was slowing down and shot it at the last second. Great game for Egypt, they should be in the World Cup, oh well, I guess an another African Cup will suffice
Rossonero (AC Milan) 4 years ago
1, 2, 3, 4 viva l'Egypte!
Samokingzizo (AC Milan) 4 years ago
تــحــيــا مصــــــــــــــــر
Farz13 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Egypt got there revenge in style
If style = bad refereing, I guess you're 100% right
DidierBOK (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Your arguments are too weak.... Admit being defeated heavily with a better attitude
Asoufi (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Lol we can see how frustrated algeria team was...
I think the reason why is cleat though they should have been more professional about it
Only your hater-attitude is crystal clear
Sasuke80 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Lucky for Egypt>>>>
Statickk14 (Sao Paulo) 4 years ago
Oh man, was I ever wrong. Algeria just lost their cool.... And Egypt just ran all over them. Now, a great game awaits in the final
Deeq14 (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Sweet revenge by Egypt. Although both games didn't match this shows how one of the teams in Africa was unlucky to go the World Cup. I hope Egypt wins the cup. GEDO the super substitute did it again coming as a substitute and scored!. Is he gonna' do it again in the Final? . I hope and wins the Golden shoe
2choices (Chelsea) 4 years ago
So sad that Egypt isn't going to SA. They are the only team that's consistent. Ghana won't have a chance with the way Egypt is playing
Shanae (Manchester United) 4 years ago
That was the worst penalty in the world
Drakilla (Olympique Lyon) 4 years ago
After those from [C.] Ronaldo (and that one from Pires and Henry)
Hitch (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Egypt wiped the floor with Algeria!
[account-removed] 4 years ago
I guess...
Hitch (Barcelona) 4 years ago
You had to have seen the match itself, video just shows the goals + a few attempts
Gilgamesh (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Egypt are unstoppable at the moment! It's too bad they never play that well during the World Cup Qualifiers.

Anyways, karma's caught up with Algeria after what they did to the Egyptians after their qualification to the World Cup
Ok so Cameroon can expect a karma "catching up" with Egypt soon?
And did you open your mouth after the bus attack on the Algerians players? Guess not eh!
Man I really laugh when I read you comments.... LOL
TheXFactor (Barcelona) 4 years ago
That was pure domination! And that proves my point, what was played in Sudan for the FIFA world cup qualifiers, was not a football match, terrorism, barbarism, tackling, fighting, swearing! And that proves that the egyptians Are the best, and Algerians have no GAME! 4-0 peace

Kick4Life - changing lives through football