Forums / Algeria
Order: Newest / Oldest
Algeria Chat
Algerian10 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
J'espere quils vont se qualifier pour la CDM !
Syraph (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
3 goals in the second half. Great GAME algeria. Had to hold my breath for like 30 minutes lol
Haha! A couple more victories and were off to the world cup!
Nacer7 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Actually 1
Hamrawa (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
They are playing really good lately
Torotoz (JS Kabylie) 5 years ago
Salam,    Two good midfielders and we will be almost perfect, as long as they keep there feet down and heads up.  
Your right
123 viva l'algera inchallah we ge tto the world cup and beat masr ewwwwwwwwww masr lol  
Gsiofy (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Algeria is not going to beat egypt in egypt, your best hope is to lose by 2 goals diff, and then go for the another game in a different country, the egyptian will eat you will players in cairo, best of luck not losing by 4 goals
Scorpion24 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Algeria should go ahead and beat Egypt, the goal differential is far too great between the Algerian team is far more talented than the Egyptians. Not to mention how much more class the Algerian fans have on those sore loser Egyptians
Ziadinho (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Masr deeeh is the country who helped you to be the country you are now but we made a huge mistake when we helped you
You won ok but we deserve to qualify to the world cup
Six sept huit viva l'egypte
AmrSayed (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Egypt will win
Algerian10 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Nahh I don't think so
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha  Egypt WILL WIN?!  Algeria ALL THE wayyyyyyyy
Ziadinho (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Everyone knows that Egypt is better than Algeria in soccer
So don't be sarcastic about Egypt will win and BTW Egypt will not cheer for Algeria in the world cup!
RealMadrid4life (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Thank you antar yahia for your goal and performance.  Thank you Saadane and the whole staff  One two three  Viva l'algerie!  
Rossonero (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Good luck Algeria, from an Egyptian! We are all brother after all, please don't get bother by our stupid media, it is a little bit making things look bigger to our people here, same for you, I wish you don't harm your Egyptian brothers in Algeria, cause our common enemy is laughing at us, Viva Algeria e Viva Palestino! Wi tab3an OM el Donia
Hamas1993 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
How on earth did algeria qualify to the last quarter final of the African cup when they had equivalent points to mali but lower goal difference, what on earth happened?
Syraph (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Afcon doesn't decide ties through goal difference. They decide it with head-to-head results between the two teams tied on points. Algeria beat mali 1-0, so they progress
Syraph (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
WHAT A match. Great great great !  What a wonderful match, good job ivory coast, good job algeria. Match to the death
DidierBOK (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I think you did quite well considering you were not favorites but then again.... WE RULE africe
Albertomiroz (AC Milan) 4 years ago
I wonder why there are no comments regarding the 4 : 0 Defeat, and please lets not blame the ref. Well done Egypt you played one hell of a game Algeria I'm speachless
Rossonero (AC Milan) 4 years ago
I am egypt, who is next?!
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I didn't know so many other people support the algerians. This is incredible.  
Moussinho (Valencia) 4 years ago
Algeria is a team that has had a very good two years. The 3-1 win against Egypt being the highlight. But, I think that a little bit of luck was evident in the 1-0 against egypt in sudan. I'm not going to blame the referee, that would be silly, but all I'm going to say is that a little bit of luck was there. On another day Egypt could have won, as the 4-0 in the African cup of nations proved
Adamadel (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Of course you are egyptian, and today JSK beat ahly cairo 1-0, ahly with 8 players for the national team. Just be satisfied with african competitions and leave us the world cup
MWSoccer (Philadelphia Union) 4 years ago
Good luck in the cup guys

Kick4Life - changing lives through football