Forums / AFC Wimbledon
Order: Newest / Oldest
AFC Wimbledon Chat
Youngy (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
It would be good to see wimbledon back in the football league, even if its under a different name, plus AFC Wimbledon v MK Dons should be good!
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
I wish they'd meet in a cup tie or something
Tdsmufan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I hope that some time I will see Wimbledon vs Mk dons in the FA CUP final at the Wembley Stadium! Wouldn't that just be a classic fixture against the two Biggest Rivals in the Npower Football League Hope the Crazy Gang win that matchup and then we would repeat the whole story over again!
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
GET IN THE DONS! HAHA
Oh mate, what a great fixture that would be AFC Wimbledon vs MK Dons! All of my money would be on Wimbledon! It would be nice to see a 4-0 victory for the crazy gang The old rivals have come straight back up from the dead which is very nice to see Wimbledon back in the football league!
Borg (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Not a bad start I presume I really hope you kick on ! SW19 v MK1 very soon I hope
Tdsmufan (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Ya a great start, hope to see them in the Barclays Premiership soon
Beat the gills!
Tdsmufan (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Sadly, another loss for AFC Wimbledon This time against Southend United who are currently in fifth place in the Npower League two table. We need to focus on surviving in the Npower League two and forget about the promotion chase this season. AFC Wimbledon are currently 17th with forty- seven points in the Npower League two! Wimbledon have a huge chance on surviving in the Npower League two thankfully I really hope that AFC Wimbledon will be promoted to the Npower League One in the 2012- 2013 season. It will be very tricky but I believe we have a huge chance of Being promoted to the Npower League One next season hopefully We need great players Like Vinnie Jonnes, Robbie Earle, or Neil Sullivan to be promoted back to the Top Fight of the English Football! The top flight is really the Barclays Premier League and I hope our new Crazy Gang (Wimbledon) Will be getting there in a great hurry! All of the Barclays Premiership teams miss us and miss our old fighting spirit of the Crazy Gang! I am not used to seeing Wimbledon not in the Top Flight of the English Football any more and I find that really sad because Wimbledon Football Club was a very Successful Club when they beat LLiverpool Football Club in The FA Cup Final at Wembley Stadium in 1988! That was truly a special day for all Dons Fans and a great day for the club itself I believe that this new Wimbledon team will be a successful team and hopefully in the future one of England's most successful clubs in the Barclays Premiership! We must win against Crawley Town Football Club and we must let Midson score a lot for this club! You never know, he might help us get promoted back to the promised land which is the Premiership and will also be a great scorer as well Good luck the Dons
Wow, not a good start to the pre-season for the Dons 7-0 loss to the newly promoted premiership side reading football club. Hope the dons do better in the league cup with stevenage. Hope its a win for Wimbledon
This is a terrible start to the season, only four points so far we should be doing better than this in the Npower League two! Come On you Dons!
Let us win against Northampton town! Come on you Dons!
Northampton TOWN 2-0 DONS

Another terrible result for us but we still need to keep our old fighting spirit, just like when we were a premiership team. An unfortunate loss to Northampton. We need to pick up our selves more in defence.

Link: www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19447727
We seriously do not need to be relegated into Non-league football again because we just got out of there. Best of luck against Fleetwood Town! We need a win!
Fleetwood TOWN 1-1 DONS.

In fairness, a good result because it seems as if Fleetwood Town Football Club are becoming a real threat in the Npower League two. A good equalizer from Harrison. Next game we are at home to Bristol Rovers, fellow relegation rivals, so we need to get three points out of this fixture! Good luck!

Link: www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19939493
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
MK in the cup! Get in there you dons!
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
You are Wimbledon
Tdsmufan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Wombledon
Tdsmufan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Great win against Torquay Utd. Lets keep winning and lets avoide the drop zone !

Kick4Life - changing lives through football