Forums / AD Alcorcon
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V AD Alcorcon, Nov 10
KnightSyd (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Hard luck, but it was hard to start with, I know we will do better in La Liga!
Alucard41 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Barca will still win la liga hehe!
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Time will tell
Norman (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Hahaha....comeon hulanji 14, I thought I heard madrid want to win treble also this year.... Haha.... What a shame  
Dkfighter (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Barca will win and once again prove that offensiv teamwork-football wins against big spending clubs
Lbcguy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Uh.... Foul on kaka?
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Real madrid look like they got big problems, they should be hammering teams like alcorcon.
But they are struggling up front, and the defence is a shambles
R3dd3vil (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Shame on you, Real Madrid
Real Madrid was kicked out of the Copa del Rey by AD Alcorcon. AD Alcorcon will be a team that most of Real Madrid fans will not forget soon after they defeated them the year that they spent hundereds of millions
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 4 years ago
ROFL Also Real madrid would have won if they didn't buy KAka, that f****r is so f*****g selfish
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 4 years ago
There really is no excuse beating defeated by a 3rd tier team (no this respect to Alcorcón). Florentino won't have enjoyed that
Ricardo4chelsea (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I agree with you, it was an embarrasment watching the fist leg. You knew at home Real would have to be in top form to qualify into the next round. 3 bar hits and half- squandered chances concluded their demise. They played better though looks like they are starting to cope without Ronaldo.... Hopefully Portugal can do the same!
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
Van Der Vaart's goal is pure class, he saved Real Madrid from another shocking result which will be a draw with the 3rd tier team. Shame on you Madrid
Barcasauga (Barcelona) 4 years ago
He didn't save them.... Nobody could have saved them with the way they played  
Henry14 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
On another day, real madrid might have gone through. They hit the crossbar so many times. But it was not to be. What a day for alcorcon
KEVIN33 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Money can't buy class
Zinc96 (FC Barcelona II) 4 years ago
Real madrid sucksssss! Barcelona the best!
We will see at the end of the season
Dvno893 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Should learn from Barcelona cause there is no other star they can buy to make Madrid better
Samicel (Barcelona) 4 years ago
We always knew that this was gona happen, guys. Lets be serious! Real Madrid made their money and more by getting CR and Kaka. They don't really care if they loose Copa del Rey. Copa del Rey is not the only silverware they will loose, but that's beside the point. However, if I was Kaka or CR, I wouldn't want to be apart of a team like that even if you get paid big to play for a team as Real Madrid. They won't make history this season, that's for sure!
Vegascoaster (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I thought the crossbar challenge was from the center line of the pitch. While I'm sure this wasn't the competition they were giving their A game to win based on the fact their second tier world class players were playing, I'd imagine they were planning to go a lot further than they did
Alucard41 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Shame on REAL maDRID they should have atleast tried going through the second round hahaha...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football