Forums / AD Alcorcon
Order: Newest / Oldest
AD Alcorcon V Real Madrid, Oct 27
HaRT3r (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Hell yeah!  Shame on you, real madrid
Barcaloon (Barcelona) 4 years ago
How embarrasing this must be to Real Madrid, especially to Pellegrini, lose that way having the most expensive team in the world, certainly not the best in the world though. They have a few of the best, but not the best team at all. I still think Madrid will classify to the next roung though, but amazing game for this team Alcorcon
Minadeo (Juventus) 4 years ago
Ecstatic!  Nice game pinheads.  Congratulation to Alcorcon, whoever they may be.
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Hahaha! I have no idea who the hell they are. Plus their stadium (if it can be called that) is smaller than a backyard! I love this game. One of my all time favorites haha
Monrovia (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I can't believe it
Harobi (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
I just want to say hahaha
Ledriffs (Valencia) 4 years ago
Was it really 4-0.... The last goal seem like the 2nd.... All the words are the same.... Editing?
Yeah the last goal was the second. They edited this horribly
Et1et2et3 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
That was embarrassing!
Chelo (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Things like this happens during a season, even barcelona hadn't a great star last year.

But still a shamefull result, we can say what we want, we really need our fancy Number 9 on the field.
Anyway you don't see teams with as mutch injured players as we have, no excuse for this result tough, our youth team could have won this game.... Damn

Ps: Am I the only one to think that pellegrini could exit next lost?
Naifla (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I think you better to ask your self who is really wrong.
If I were you
1st. Perez whe who had chosen pellegrini.
2nd. Madrid fans. They can only blame the coach,
3rd. Madrid players. They are simply egoist men.
4th. Pellegrini. He did not bench raul
Rulix (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Thasts why madird aint gona win s**t for triying to buy all does good player they don't know football football is made bult tought desined. And loved. They have no harth for football. Real team are the one they come up from the boten out of nothing. Real team is a team that comes out of idead herth dust and wind...
DrewT (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Owned !
Absolute disgrace and that's an understatement.... Losing to a 3rd tier team.... Embarrassing.... Thank god ronaldo and kaka weren't playing because I think this result could have traumatized them and affected them mentally.... As for the team playing out there tonite in white.... They need to stick their heads up their rear end and take a good look at themselves.... No excuse for that kind of performance.... And once again where was the defence? Unbelievable.... Don't even start talking about winning all 3 competitions because that's even more embarrassing than anything else.... Pelligrini sitting on his butt motionless.... How about getting up you fool and show some emotion.... Do we have a coach or what? Anyways, looks like the script is written for ronaldo to save the day as usual.... Ridiculous.... I'm speechless...
RealMadrid4life (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Robben, for Granero?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Sneijder for VanderVart. Hugeeeeeeeeee mistakes made by madrid Huge!
I've seen some shock results in my time but that one takes 1st place...
I thought halloween was on saturday not today...
Hahaha
Haahhahahaha
Charliehenry (ryo miyachi) 4 years ago
My eyes must be decieving me real madrid
The headline should read.... "4 REAL? "
I agree with you! What a shame what a shamE

Kick4Life - changing lives through football