Forums / AC Sparta Praha
Order: Newest / Oldest
AC Sparta Praha V Liverpool, Feb 17
EnriqueII (Palermo) 3 years ago
You guys have been very harsh by saying this game boring. What do you expect from liverpool
Shinesh (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Glory
Ben1000 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Poor game but on the plus side the defence held out and they have Gerrard, Suarez and Carrol to come in
Ak7996 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Carrol definitly isn't going to be playing in the second leg. They said he's out for a few more weeks
The5thRace (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Suarez is Cup-tied unfortunately
Zhudayong (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Sometimes from an outside point of view it's really hard to say what causes the downfall or drop of form of a club. Liverpool's drop of form is sth that really concerns me. Honestly i've always been a secret fan of Liverpool and I can get outta' my mind the memories of the final against Milan and that same year the same thing happening in another english final.

This team doesn't deserve this type of struggle. And personaly I seriously miss them at the top (EPL and champions league.) I hope the quickly get back on their feet as with them competitions are just more intresting. They've always been great contenders to any title
Lol thanks but I don't think anybody can really compete with Barca at the moement!
KoreanTorres95 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I believe arsenal can...
Zhudayong (Barcelona) 3 years ago
@The5thRace.... Thanks for the compliment.... 'cause I definitely took it as a compliment.... Haha.... Lol

@KoreanTorres95.... Some may say you are right. But I don't think we should base the last fixture b/w both teams to jump ahead of ourselves to say anything that can't really be backed at the moment. True Arsenal possesses a team that perform very well.... Closely to Barca philosophy of football though their approach is less based on total possession as they are more of a team that knows howda project themselves forward in a counter.

But Barca has a 2 years behind them to back the fact that right now despite not winning every single tittle they've aspired to, they are definitely the stronger side nowadays to get pass through. And I don't think their last game against Arsenal should be enough to confess that Aarsenal can compete at Barce pace. Not yet.... Not yet!
Palandiell (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Lol, hardly any comments, no good video on footytube      What HAS happened TO liverpool?
3 years ago
From what I've read, 0-0 draws away have not been uncommon for Liverpool in the past. It makes for uncomfortable football, but if the plan is that we are going to crush them at home, then let's wait and see. I hope that makes sense. (Disclaimer: didn't watch a minute of that match, had classes.)
Billy27 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Horrible game. Two hours of my life gone.

On the bright side, atleast Liverpool didn't concede a goal and Wilson looked a decent prospect. I hope the second leg will be much better than this display
Charliehenry (Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal) 3 years ago
I stopped after 15 minutes lol
You guys did the same against Newcastle lol
Mark99 (Sporting Kansas City) 3 years ago
Liverpool should have bought suarez kept torres and sold kuyt
Why keep a player that does not want to stay?
Yashioman (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Typical fool's opinion. Rant on as you please, the Barca bandwagon has no standards
RickyVelveeta (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Eeeshh.... Liverpool letting too much happen around the edge of their area, saved by solid last-line defence.

Its the europa cup so who gives a sh1te.... But it would be nice to see what carrol and suarez can do in the champions league next season.

Carrol forward with suarez sitting behind for fast breaks; suarez taking forward position and getting deep in front of carrol for slower attacking buildups for crosses from wings to draw play with his pace and movement while carrol sits back and anticipates pull-backs for low powerful drives or trademark pinpoint headers from kuyt crosses, with suarez already in there for rebounds/flicks along with gerrard playing attacking like he should.... I see it ruining sluggish italian teams and being s**t hot against chelsea/arse/man you.

Bring it on.

#2011bestfootyseasonintenyears

#2012tobeevenbetter
Liverrey (Liverpool) 3 years ago
SOLD KUYT? WHAT THE h? ELL ARE YOU he's REDS TERMINATOR MUCH BETTER SOLD NOT COMMITED PALYERS RATHER than KUYT THE MOST STILL BIG HIT FOR REDS, , NEVER KUYT SOLD PEPE REINA NOT KUYT
Piss poor match! I can't believe Liverpool played so defensive!
AhPuNeh (Liverpool) 3 years ago
You'll never walk alone....  
Arebemer (Manchester United) 3 years ago
At this time you were walk alone.... Huhuhuhu...
Originals (Liverpool) 3 years ago
That doesn't make any sense
CFCsupp (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Hahaha liverpool poor wankers
KaYyJay (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Hahaha at your self.... HAHA
Arebemer (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Hope they will win at home...
Spartan123 (AC Sparta Praha) 3 years ago
Liverpool-AC Sparta Praha 1:1 Sparta going into fourth round
LyverBird (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Liverpool will change the squad for the next game, Sparta haven't seen the strong side of the Reds yet! And remember:   THIS IS anfield
LyverBird (Liverpool) 3 years ago
That was one boring game!
Sparta was the best side. We were so lucky we did not concede, Pepe again did great job to keep his sheet clean!
Hope to see a better performance from both teams at Anfield.
Ynwa

Kick4Life - changing lives through football