Forums / AC Sparta Praha
Order: Newest / Oldest
AC Sparta Praha V Liverpool, Feb 17
Liverrey (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............ I dream last night its was 1-4 with suarez hatrick
ChelseaFan88 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Lol your dream was bound to be ruined because Suarez can't play in the Europa league this season, as he already did for Ajax
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Liverpool needs to get its act together fast
Honestabe (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Not worried, anfield will be different
PunkDevil (Liverpool) 3 years ago
What a load of rubbish was it.... No shots on target.... That's a shame.... And why maxi keep on starting.... Stick jova there.... Uhhh! Looking at the team play makes me realise how far the likes of arsenal, chelski, utd, spurs have moved on.... Play up with creatvity and flair.... Attack the box, left- right - centre...
Tobes (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Pepe saves us from a poor defeat. Need a much better performance in the 2nd leg
Atrixer (Norwich City) 3 years ago
Well, yesterday, we got an amazing, fun to watch, back and forth match between Arsenal and Barcelona. Today, we had the most boring match I've seen since France's world cup matches
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Liverpool haven't lost in a couple of matches now (league and cup games).... I think that's a positive!
Azfar (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Yeah that a good one!We should stop condemning liverpool and we should look at the bright side!These people.... They just don't get it!  
Ponchoman17 (Internacional Porto Alegre) 3 years ago
I'm not even going to watch the highlights looking at those stats
SexyBeaver (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
0-0 is a good score for liverpool, I guess they can beat them at home don't they?
KoreanTorres95 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Not a good performance...
IMXXBACH (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I keep forgetting the Dirk Kuyt is from Netherlands with the way he plays these days. He's not as technical as he used to be is he? I guess his age is starting to catch up to him. Or maybe he's still depressed from Xabi Alonso's depature
Bradsenal (Arsenal) 3 years ago
All good liverpool will beat sparta at anfield
KopIt (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Kennys first european game. I don't know what he was trying to do, but what we did do is not concede
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Their still gonna' crush them inn the second leg at anfield. Yesterday was just a bad night
TomArctic (Liverpool) 3 years ago
It's always hard playing outside england, , Especially when it's your first time for 20 yrs and you don't have your 2 big signing anyway It's a good job we finish things when we have our most important player on the pitch.... The Kop
[account-removed] 3 years ago
I thought you beating Chelsea was your "return"? I guess Torres made the right Choice.... ! Don't you miss him now? ...
Honestabe (Liverpool) 3 years ago
When torres has a game where he has more than 20 touches in 65 minutes then we can talk about him making the right choice
Christoban8 (Portland Timbers) 3 years ago
Typical Chelsea fan, runnning your mouth because your game doesn't add up
Theturkishkop (Galatasaray SK) 3 years ago
You can buy all of our players who don't want play for us

Kick4Life - changing lives through football