Forums / AC Milan
Order: Newest / Oldest
Palermo V AC Milan, Mar 3
2 years ago
We are warming up the 4-0 scoreline for Arsenal again (kidding)

Ibra could have had about 5 goals in this game if it wasn't for some great goalkeeping. Amazing performance. Forza Milan!
Dougie27 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Warming up to lose 4-0? Ok
Pkhakheria (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Warming up to teach em how to douglie teach em teach em how to douglie
Wizie01 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
@ Douglie she said "kidding" Wow chill out
Enterd (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Antonio Nocerino is the only one who did not celebrate with ibra    He has a mix feeling in this game !  
Enterd (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Thiago silva is loving Milan (from his celebrating)!
That's for sure I would absolutely love to see Tiago be the main captain of Milan sum day.... Long live Ambro though lol
Pkhakheria (Manchester City) 2 years ago
IbraCadabra fix.... 3 times?!, I shall take it! A good day indeed.... If only Pippo scored.... Sigh seasons not up yet!
Nesta604 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Milan played a good counter attcking football today, arsenal is gonna' be a tough game trust me, milan will win it and qualify with no doubt but arsenal will surely put up a good fight.

I still can't belive milan gonna' sell pato at the end of the season!
2 years ago
We're not selling him
As much as I love him @ milan I think we should sell pato.... The lad spends more than half a season on the bench and he's not getting any younger
2 years ago
He's still a baby (22) his best years are ahead of him.
His body has changed alot in the last few years and that could be part of the cause of these frequent injuries but I think he will grow out of it.
Plus alot of players are injury prone, including RVP and look what he's doing for Arsenal atm.
I know Milan fans are frustrated with him, but the question is, will we be able to forgive ourselves if we sold him only for him to become a top player one day? We all know he has the potential to
Nesta604 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Pato will surely become one of the to strikers around in the future but theres a big chance that milan sell him to psg fr 35 mil and used the money to grab RVP since he's contract with arsenal will be done at the end of the season and arsenal is buying podoski cto replace him!
Azzurri14 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Thing is Milan are playing as if they don't need him, and when he is playing he puts in below average performances. Don't get me wrong, I love Pato, but for what he's worth we're not getting the most out of him.
For the past 2 years injuries have been the highlight of his career and that's why fans are losing patience. I would have mixed feelings about letting him go. He's such a talent but at the same time he could really contribute to our budget. We could do with some strengthening in the midfield still.
Pato's been growing a lot and that's probably the reason why he keeps picking up injuries. I too hope that it becomes less frequent, but he still has a lot of work to do on the pitch as well. Would like to see him form some chemistry with the other players, he tends to be invisible for very long periods
Bermilan (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Zlatan and Robinho's linking up this game was pure class
Fichado9 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I agree they play great football together
VanDerAraf (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
WHAT A TEAM...
Aliko (Barcelona) 2 years ago
IBRA!
ACMilanRocks (AC Milan) 2 years ago
This is class, from the crisps passes from Robi and Zlatan and the amazing wall defending from Thiago.... THIS IS class. I have missed Milan playing so well and at this rate. While Juve fans can be happy that they tied(with and offside goal) and not lost a game yet.... Wow this shows the difference from robbers and a great team, lets beat arsenal and wenger and win the Serie A!
Spud10 (Ajax) 2 years ago
Damn. Milan be looking sexy
LunaBoy1 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Man I feel bad for palermo's goalie. He was so out of it, it seemed. Great game boys!
AlexZlatAntonio (AC Milan) 2 years ago
This is the milan I want to always see! Lets finish off this season like this guys.... Juve are starting to lose concentration and energies, even with the refs on their side.... Forza milan sempre E JUVE merdaaaaa
Lukasz1986 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Damm, gotta' give up for Ibra, he really shows what he is made of. Milan wants to sign him for 2016, they know he is every cent worth!  
KurdMilanesta (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Great game by my milan pleasure to watch every single one of them was awesome tonight, and the ref gave another offcide goal to juv cheater but it didn't help them much
Forza milan forza ibra
KurdMilanesta (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Who is next? Arsenal cool i'll be at Emirates Arsenal vs Milan can't wait to see my milan on action forza milannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Unmessievable (Barcelona) 2 years ago
IBRA is a boss!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football