Forums / AC Milan
Order: Newest / Oldest
I Freaking Hate Refs, Who Doesn't....
Zian6 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Chelsea 1-1 Barcelona 2009 Champions League semi-final
Juventusfc (Juventus) 3 years ago
So what about juve getting one penalty from a krasic dive and your telling me that milan has never dived for a penalty
As a matter of fact, I do hate people who dives for a penalty, even is it was a Milan player
SIMPLYGODS 3 years ago
Yup divers are dumb, it really screws the game up because refs can't see everything like cameras can from 10x different angles so they have to make a call and some times their right other times their wrong. So players take the advantage of diving because theirs probably a 1/2 chance that they'll give you the foul even though it was a fake. Its really sad, we can't really judge the refs, they have a lot of hard decisions to make and they're human and make errors. I think the players are more to blame than the refs because players take advantage of the situation by faking=/
SIMPLYGODS 3 years ago
Double post=/ balls
Erikthekrause (AC Milan) 3 years ago
This is silly. You are hating a person who is there to keep the game from getting out of hand by making calls. Look at this situation sensibly. Players started fouling each other.... Refs were introduced into the game. Players started to dive in order to receive free kicks in favorable positions. Seems as if it is the players who should be hated. (I do agree with the krasic comment as he is a player who never runs through a tap from a defender). But look refs will always make mistakes. It is a teams job to never put the ref in a position to make a bad call
Alfrodo (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Well said Erik. Everyone that has bitterness and resentment should try officiating a match on a competitive level. It's not as easy as it appears, I know firsthand. Refs put up with thousands of fans screaming and criticising them while rarely being praised for when they do a good job. They don't have the luxury of watching replays like we do and yet are expected to have flawless vision and judgment in the heat of the moment all the while deciphering between actual fouls and dives. The players are the ones who make the job harder than it has to be. Don't play cheap and don't dive and the refs will have a much easier task
Well Stfu this is old times >_> I was still immature
LunaBoy1 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Lmao
SIMPLYGODS 3 years ago
Hahah 6 months ago Zian sneaky devel you are I thought you where leaving us for good :/
Mind your buisness, it's not like I can't come here or read more Milan news can't I? I'm a Milan fan and will always be one. Not fun when your reading Milan news alone....

Tip for you: Use common sense....

Kick4Life - changing lives through football