Forums / AC Milan
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chievo Verona V AC Milan, Apr 10
Giulio25 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Precision
Wizie01 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Come on juve loose lool
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 2 years ago
They seem to have the tougher fixtures out of the two teams, so hopefully they do
ArnabFORZAMILAN (AC Milan) 2 years ago
JUVE LOSES TONIGHT!
Sam (Juventus) 2 years ago
So the ref was blind to the penalty then? Poor first half from Chievo but they were a lot more potent in the second half and almost came away with a point
Rudimaldini (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Are you blind? He was offside
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 2 years ago
Lolz way offside
ROSSON3RI (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Milan played bad but still got the victory. A win is a WIN. Verona played a very good game and came very close to a draw.

Juventus has momentum and will most likely win 2morrow. But once again lets not forget milan has played many more games than Juve and has had to deal with many more injuries than Juve. If milan had their full squad all season long like Juventus has.... There would be no Scudetto race. Milan would have already clinched LOL and milan would be in the Coppa Italia Final.

Omenuly (AC Milan) 2 years ago
I'm worried about our defence.... Need Thiago back
ACM77 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Sick screamer from Muntari. He's a great player and I hope he keeps this form
LionAzzurro (Rimini Calcio) 2 years ago
Agree. I never understood why Inter fans disliked him. He always was a good player in my eyes. Just wasn't able to find playing time with the likes of Cambiasso and T. Motta when they where in there prime during the champions league run. Now that they are older he would be a good replacement for Thiago Motta
Shazli95 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
And last year when he was loaned to sunderland, he was always on the bench too, it really amazes me how stupid the coaches are, or maybe they don't like him bec. Of his colour
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Great to see them win I feel like I haven't seen that in forever it felt was too long lol Good for them Muntari is such an underrated player I hope he stays with Milan
Shazli95 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Finally muntari's did what he was trying to do since joining milan, and fortunately it brought his team a win
PANDAFUA7 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Good shyte Muntari, finally showing that he wasnt a waste of allegri's time. Cheers Muntari, hopefully AC milan doesn't lose another league game. Scudetto all the way
Wildy (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Looking forward for muntari next game.... Amazing.... Just amazing....  

Kick4Life - changing lives through football