Forums / AC Milan
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bologna V AC Milan, Sep 1
Nataleforpres (Everton) 2 years ago
Great by pazzini but bologna need some serious shooting practice.... They were miserable in front of goal
InterMilan317 (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Am glad to see my boy Pazzini is having fun! Milan looks like yall got the better deal out of this.... Lol
OBIsquare (AC Milan) 2 years ago
I'm so happy AC Milan could bounce back after beginning the season with a loss last week. Their defence has some work to do. Too many crosses were coming in uncleared
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
What a debut!
Sicilianjoe (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Great game from Pazzini.... But from the highlights, looked like Bologna had way too many chances. I'm very nervous about the Milan defence
RouslanH (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Damn, he had a great game. Like the commentator said: Giampaaaolooooo.... Pazzini!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Wlc 2 Ac Milan Pazzini!
Itaintrite (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Boateng should change the name on his shirt to something else (Genie maybe?) so we can refer to him as "the player formerly known as Prince"
Pkhakheria (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Always liked seeing pazzini, for years I wondered what it would be like if he came to milan, if hed fit in. I gotta' say seeing his typical celebration in a milan shirt.... A treat
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ac Milan should sign pazzini
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Oh, they have already signed sorry. I'm not into serie a nowadays. Still need 2 catch up
LWL91 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Not sure if joking.... Or just really stupid
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Man UTD fan.... I would lean towards really stupid
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
Great start for pazzini
RajaSuper (PSV) 2 years ago
Victory is ours and in the pocket 3 points .... Let's move on!
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
This comment has been removed.
Stefke951 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
You serious?
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yes, have you ever seen keeper f**k up such a straightforward catch so miserably.... And excuse my prejudice, but serie a's reputation with this stuff isn't exactly angelic, so I honestly wouldnt be surprised....

Is it really that unbelievable in your eyes? That didn't seem extremely shady?
HaRT3r (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Speaking of match fixing, I heard that howard webb's, chris foy's and phil dowd's contracts with man utd are going to expire soon. No plans for contract renewal eh fergie?
Bancigila (Deportivo La Coruña) 2 years ago
Your face is shady
Acmlt30 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
You're one to talk with your "fergie time"
Sticklebricks (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
It is not ok to say something like that wiothout any evidence or without knowing anything about the recent betting scandal.

Keepers make mistakes. Surely you know that - David De Gea was prone to a few at the beginning of last season, or was he match fixing?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football