Forums / AC Milan
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bologna V AC Milan, Sep 1
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
This comment has been removed.
Stefke951 (AC Milan) 1 year ago
You serious?
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Yes, have you ever seen keeper f**k up such a straightforward catch so miserably.... And excuse my prejudice, but serie a's reputation with this stuff isn't exactly angelic, so I honestly wouldnt be surprised....

Is it really that unbelievable in your eyes? That didn't seem extremely shady?
HaRT3r (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Speaking of match fixing, I heard that howard webb's, chris foy's and phil dowd's contracts with man utd are going to expire soon. No plans for contract renewal eh fergie?
Bancigila (Deportivo La Coruña) 1 year ago
Your face is shady
Acmlt30 (AC Milan) 1 year ago
You're one to talk with your "fergie time"
Sticklebricks (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
It is not ok to say something like that wiothout any evidence or without knowing anything about the recent betting scandal.

Keepers make mistakes. Surely you know that - David De Gea was prone to a few at the beginning of last season, or was he match fixing?
RajaSuper (PSV) 1 year ago
Victory is ours and in the pocket 3 points .... Let's move on!
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 1 year ago
Great start for pazzini
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Ac Milan should sign pazzini
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Oh, they have already signed sorry. I'm not into serie a nowadays. Still need 2 catch up
LWL91 (Juventus) 1 year ago
Not sure if joking.... Or just really stupid
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Man UTD fan.... I would lean towards really stupid
Pkhakheria (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Always liked seeing pazzini, for years I wondered what it would be like if he came to milan, if hed fit in. I gotta' say seeing his typical celebration in a milan shirt.... A treat
Itaintrite (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Boateng should change the name on his shirt to something else (Genie maybe?) so we can refer to him as "the player formerly known as Prince"
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Wlc 2 Ac Milan Pazzini!
RouslanH (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Damn, he had a great game. Like the commentator said: Giampaaaolooooo.... Pazzini!
Sicilianjoe (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Great game from Pazzini.... But from the highlights, looked like Bologna had way too many chances. I'm very nervous about the Milan defence
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
What a debut!
OBIsquare (AC Milan) 1 year ago
I'm so happy AC Milan could bounce back after beginning the season with a loss last week. Their defence has some work to do. Too many crosses were coming in uncleared
InterMilan317 (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Am glad to see my boy Pazzini is having fun! Milan looks like yall got the better deal out of this.... Lol
Nataleforpres (Everton) 1 year ago
Great by pazzini but bologna need some serious shooting practice.... They were miserable in front of goal

Kick4Life - changing lives through football