Forums / AC Milan
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona V AC Milan, Apr 3
[account-removed] 2 years ago
PUKE
Petrostar (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Well done barca
Osman2793 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Let the trolling games being. May the best troll or trolless WIN!
Arsenal hands down will always win. Too bad there is no cup for trolling then you guys might have some silverware to brag about
Footyusa (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
"Lionel Messi's double from the spot drives barcelona past milan" DAMN spoilers!
One lucky goal and two penalties? Funny...
ChaosStriker (Barcelona) 2 years ago
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Honstly.... What I see there is puyol barging towards nesta to bring him down and all of a sudden barcelona get a penalty
@ChaosStriker:  You got a rude vote from me for this clear penalty!
Enterd (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Agree it looks like puyol was defending from a corne rrather than attack
Ranndino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Oh, wow.... Rude vote. Like anyone actually cares about that. Thanks for confirming how those are administered. By idiots like you simply because you disagree with someone. Dumbass. Give me a rude vote too. I don't give a s**t
Careface (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Are we ever going to see a Champions League Quarter Finals or Semi Finals where there isn't controversary surrounding Barca's matches? This time it's a beyond questionable penalty.

Get ready Chelsea or Benefica, your time to get screwed by the ref is up next
JRaty (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Probably by the time Mourinho retires, then we'll see the end of his childish attempts at trying to stir up controversy.

And you're right, the penalty was beyond question, it was that clear. Neither Chelsea nor Benefica have much to worry about when facing Barcelona, because Barcelona weren't awarded even half of the clear penalties this tournament. Now, if Chelsea or Benefice were to face Real Madrid, the situation would be different. If happened to win a match they could expect to both receive brutality on the pitch, as well as ridiculous complaints and conspiracy theories after the match
AndreiD (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Please, those were 2 clear penaltys, and let's not start about how many suspicious penaltys Real got this season
You ability to write in English has let you down. In your attempt to do the predictable trolling by a Real fan you saidm "This time it's a beyond questionable penalty". Agree 100%. Both of them
Also, if only I had time to put a highlight reel of questionable penalties (included blatant dives) that Real got this season it would be the length of an average movie clocking in at about 90 minutes
Actually messi was offside on the first penalty and the second it simply one's own oppinion
Whopperking (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Agreed, the first penalty was offside and the second involved busquets the pack rats once again find a way to screw over a winning side, I feel bad for Milan they should have went through
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Da Gaza: Please look up Fifa Rule 11 before you speak about offside. You do not know how offsides work. In fact most people like you don't really know the offside rule. So don't display your ignorance.

Careface/Da Gaza/Whopperking and all you Barca haters: Barca was literally toying with Milan. Milan was lucky Messi was off his game today or else this would have been a massacre. Yet you fools think Milan should have gone through. For what, standing around and waiting for Barca to commit a mistake. Its funny how supporters of most teams have lowered their standards where they don't appreciate positive attacking play and would rather have thuggish negative unskilled play
HalaMardid (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Barcelona always wins hard matches by the assistance of the referees !
Any tournament Barcelona plays in it's totally wrecked since referees play on their side all the time !
Feel bad for Milan
@HalaMadrid

Somehow I doubt you'd be whining so much if Real was winning instead of Barca. Guess when you can't admit that Barca is simply better you have to live in a bubble of your own fantasies. I feel bad for YOU
121barca 2 years ago
BEHOLD! THE HORDE OF CRYING TROLLS APPROACHING!
ManoK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Goooood one!
Excellent game by Barca overall marred by some suspect finishing. Would never be a contest at all had our players finished the great chances they created with a bit more calm (like Iniesta did on his goal).

Now let the whining about the officiating by Milan fans & Barca haters begin. In my view both PK's were legit. People would probably have more of a problem with the 2nd one, yet that one was less questionable to me because it was a cynical foul that has nothing to do with football. You simply can't grab on to someone's shirt & drag them down! I had an argument with a neutral German fan at the pub about that one, but he finally admitted that I had a good point when I said that while you can get away with pulling someone's shirt in the box sometimes (and you shouldn't) it usually happens when you do so for a split second & then release. Nesta not only held Busquets' shirt for like 3 seconds, but wouldn't let go & did so on the side where the ref could clearly see it. 100% pen.

The semi-final should be pretty easy as I don't see either Chelsea in their current state or Benfica posing too many problems for us
Schweinsteiger (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Barcelona supporters yet again living in a world of false-reality
False reality apparently us making the champions league semi-finals for the 5th straight year after a 3-1 win
MyroomisMESSI (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Fasle reality is denying they're the best year after year
Too bad Barca won't get the chance to bring your team back to reality. Madrid will dispatch you before that
Ronaldo723 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
@Franky4fingers for the first time you are TRUE
Jojosanz (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Did he mean "fantasy"?
Not gonna' say much simply this ....Messi was WAY WAY WAY offside in the first penalty and puyol was actually the one to push nesta and busquets for the second penalty....

1st penalty : pause at 12 seconds to see messi offside

2nd penalty : for some reason puyol decided to forget the corner kick and just push nesta *___*

Link: cfile10.uf.tistory.com/image/142E594A4F7B521116AC3...
".... Messi was way offside in the first penalty"

I don't think you understand the offside rules very well. I explained it someone else a couple of days ago for the Newcastle game. Messi would have been offside if the pass was attempted for him. Xavi wasn't trying to set it up for Messi and Antonini tackled and kicked the ball to him. In this case the "gaining advantage" clause doesn't kick in because it wasn't a deflection of a pass off a defender but rather a mistake on a defender's part gifting the ball to Messi.

For the second penalty, it was a soft one. Ideally it shouldn't have been given but if you tug a player's shirt you're always asking for trouble. Barca was lucky with that one.

Milan got away with a couple of similar penalties last game but this time they weren't lucky
HalaMardid (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Barcelona DOES NOT deserve to win ! What a wrecked tournament!
As long as referees playing with Barcelona side honestly other teams have no chance !
TheMysterious1 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
It isn't offside since it was the Milan player who pushed the ball towards Messi.

The 2nd penalty call is 50/50 in my opinion but you have to consider that we were denied 2 clear penalties in the first leg.

Over the 2 legs,
I think the better team is going through
That's actually an excellent point that I forgot about. Milan got away with 2 blatant PK's in game 1 so whining about these 2 is ironic. I disagree on the 2nd one being soft. Read my post for the explanation of my view
BTW, I would die a happy man if I see one, single post by a Real fan that is even close to being objective. Barca fans for the most part are a reasonable bunch that at least try to be objective. Real fans not so much
Antonini didn't pass the ball towards messi.... It was a deflection.... Thus making messi offside
Your attempts are proving your point are laughable. Antonini intercepted Xavi's pass and tried to run with it and ended up losing it to Messi. You don't know what you're talking about
Alfrodo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Xavi didn't pass it to Messi DaGaza. He BACK passed it to Dani Alves. Antonini intercepted it and pushed it toward Messi.

"A player in an offside position is only penalised if, at the moment the ball touches or is played by ONE OF HIS team"

Antonini is not a member of Messi's team. Read the laws
Dude the only way antonini could have put messi onside was if he had control of the ball and made a mistake with it! Xavi passed to alves, antonini intercepted the pass and the ball went to messi.... How does that put him onside? ....come on.... Think!
Jojosanz (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I thought about it and, maybe it's because the ref didn't call offside?
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Barcelona deserve to go through, Milan had a home game to score goals yet they stick to defending tactics at home, now they came to Barcelona and expected to win against a team of Barcelona strength, Milan was trying to play for a draw, they never stand a chance...
Whopperking (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Never stood a chance? They drew you at home and they almost drew you in your home if it werent for two terrible calls from the ref, dumb ignorant fanboy
Whopperking: You sound like a ignorant fool who doesn't know football rules. Care to explain why the penalty call was terrible? If you attempt to do so please refer to Offside rules rather than your own opinion
Enterd (AC Milan) 2 years ago
The ref has two assists tonight !
ManoK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
So predictable. As soon as the game ended I expect this. How about your team actually comes to play football? Maybe then you wouldn't have to blame the ref who actually had an excellent game
Osman2793 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Penalties are part the game mate. If you commit a foul inside the penalty area yo concede a penalty. This might help.

Link: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penalty_kick
IRossoneri (AC Milan) 2 years ago
First one offside, second is just robbery. Barcelona played better and deserved to go through but I would have at least liked to see Milan get a fair shot at this game

@Ranndino Well done Mr Psychic, you want a medal?
No. I'll settle for just being right.

First one was offside only in the minds of people who don't know the current offside rules.

Second one I already explained. A clear pen
Free rude votes for any UEFAlona fan...
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Yeah, let's show them fair play ^^
MessiBarca33 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I respect Milan as a football club and I think the 2nd penalty is questionable, to say the least. But, why was Nesta grabbing Busquets in the first place like that? Blah, blah, blah.... Happens all the time you say. That doesn't make it legal. Honestly I'd like to see more calls like this to stamp out that stuff. If Nesta were able to do that, then why even take the corner if one of the tallest players has a 0% chance of getting to the ball. Anyways, good game from Barca and we deserved the win, but I'm tired of all the conspiracy theorists insisting UEFA favors Barca. Teams get unlucky ALL the time and refs make bad decisions in every game. So quit the whining and enjoy the game. Forca Barca

Kick4Life - changing lives through football