Arsenal V AC Milan, Jul 31
Zian6 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Yeah but they didn't
Sharma10 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Arsenal should have won this they played much better
Zian6 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Probably the best friendly match so far
Pigownz (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Milan should had kept Kaka.... Last Season kaka Didn;t shine at madrid.... If he would had stay at milan he Might Score and asist more than he did for madrid...
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Good finish by pato and chamakh

Zambrotta could have easily given milan the win.

Interesting game!

Did milan have all their starters? I don't think so right? I don't feel bad about the tie given the game was AT the emirates stadium
Milan93 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
I am so glad that milan held onto pato, we can't afford to lose another fantasista, especially after Kaka and since we aren/t buyin Ibra or Luis FAbiano.... However this game proved that milan need a new defence.... Or at the very least some pace
Boostar (Juventus) 4 years ago
Ye, one of the worst things I know is when clubs sell their talents for prices that other clubs than Real Madrid and Manchester City can afford
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Great game from Arsenal.... Nice plays and great team work.... Milan needs some work on their game I guess...
[account-removed] 4 years ago
LET'S HOPE WE WON EPL BUT I THINK WE STILL NEED ATLEAST 3 PLAYERS TO PUSH FOR CHAMPION LEAGUE AND EPL. GOALIE TOP CLASS ONE, 2 DEFENDERS STRONG TALL INTELEGENT AND GOOD MAN MARKER
LyverBird (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Chamakh had a great game, so is Arsha and all the Gunners. Sad they will start the EPL with a loss
Arshavin vs Gattuso was the best action for me!
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Arsenal will not the loses the EPL and like liverpool can win the EPL
Tuzaspe (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Arshavin will be playing against LiverpoolSo you know what that means?
Suzagooner (Arsenal) 4 years ago
What do you call four goals?
Bobgeldof (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Arsenal or barca there?
Chrisredfieldjm (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Screw Beckham. Who is he playing for now? Good game, although those are the breaks. Damnit
LyverBird (Liverpool) 4 years ago
He's still a Milan player at the moment, so it's normal that he is happy when they scored
Zian6 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
I wish it couldve of be 3-0 hheheh
Gabrielusa911 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Pato shouldve been in the world cup ughhhh
ACMilan21 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
The play at the 8:30 minute mark is what I would like to see more often by Milan. I think that they have potential, and with such a young and promising coach, I think that after a season, they will be able to be champions league contenders. Perhaps 1 or 2 good signings are needed though....
Milan sure did grow in this game as well. It's good that they put on a lot of younger players. Strasser can be a star, MARK MY words.
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Owner said no way on new signings. Milan too old and slow.... D is weak also and Pato is super injury prone.... Will mis a huge part of the season like every year.... So at best you are maybe 3rd. Similar to last year. I love Milan too. Just do not see any improvement. Inter is already smooth and looking in mid season form...
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Alright mate, but Allegri seems to promote three promising youths into the team.... The future is bright atleast.... Trying to look at the positives won't hurt I suppose....
But gotta' admit that Inter look ridiculously solid and scary
Ben1000 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Good game, Arsenal were dominant until the Pato goal and then Milan improved hugely. I'm a bit of a Milan fan but I see another hard season ahead as they still rely on too many older players. Soft goal as well, the Milan defence was a weak area last season

Kick4Life - changing lives through football