Forums / AC Milan
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V AC Milan, Jul 31
Gooner12 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
What a great finish by chamakh! He played awesome! Shame about that Randall miss at the end though
Sunriser (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I wish we will be able to see some crazy action like this one in Europe's upcoming season. Because the WC was pretty boring. Good luck to both of the teams
Asrulrahim (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Great skill by chamakh and vela...
Footykilla (Barcelona) 3 years ago
That's why arsenal stuggle, they concede some very stupid goals, in matches where they should be a least two goals ahead. I feel sorry for the Arsenal fans, to have to endure this once again next season
CescArse4 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I feel sorry for the fans of Barcelona, they should be ashamed at the classless, tapping up of Cesc and completely lack any form of human decency or respect for the club or the player. Imagine Chelsea or Man City doing this to Messi, it wouldn't stand for a second, guaranteed. We may concede some stupid goals yes, but nothing can compare to the stupidity that has come out of the mouths of Barca players, especially Xavi and Puyol. They are clearly unable to clean the wax out of their ears and should both get their teeth kicked in and their words shoved down their mongoloid throats
Pragathish (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Fair result for us, considering we had no Dinho-Pirlo.
Flamini is a beast, its a delight to see him, and Pato was good too. Borriello didn't prove me wrong as usual, he got no quality.

And Abbiati was awesome, whoa!
DoctorFootball (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Great Game By Both Sides.... Great Clinical Finish By Chamakh.... New Signings Are Getting Brighter.... Hernandez For Man UTD And Chamakh For Gunners...
Stunna (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Seems Chamakh is slotting nicely into the lone (complete) striker role. Its a scary thought that Fabregas is going to supply him with the service. I see goals galore coming up this season. If we can't be solid defensively, might as well out score our opponents Milan is a solid team and this was a good test before the real action begins. Did you guys notice we played the 442? Thoughts?
Baller89 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
No Song or Fabregas a bad performance by milan who were domminated for most parts of the game
Suzagooner (Arsenal) 3 years ago
In the lead up to Chamakh`s goal, Arshavin was like a tank bursting past players, he is so strong
Robskab (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Good game last night. Here is my review. Arsenal were dominant in attack. They play like barcelona passing style with pace, chamakh is a complete striker just need more games to grow, nasri is a very skillful player and they play brilliant in both flanks. And milan is looking how to play football without ronaldinho's magic, they did it well I think. Not bad without ronaldinho we still can attack arsenal but our defence once again failed to impress me. Only nesta doing good. Sokratis & antonini is decent. Yepes play very bad game, he looks uncomfortable, clumsy challenge & tackle, many times he fooled by nasri or walcott. Our defence must improve, gattuso is doing well to cover the defence but he's old now we can't count him too much. Positive play from flamini, seedorf & pato. Abate & borriello must improve soon. Forza milan
Gunnerz102 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I wish we had better keepers so we won't give away goals easily. Good game anyway. Hope Arsenal to win next season EPL
DailySoccerView 3 years ago
Arsenal play attractive fluid football but at times fail to finish the game off. This was the same case as last season to Birmingham?

Last season they were unlucky with injuries but they have the selection to win a league no doubt. Also watching their holding midfield position - Wenger doesn't give that position enough discipline? I been watching and their holding midfield drifts to forward, whereas the holding midfielder needs to be sitting behind in front of the defence. They lost goals because of this
Caynan (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Not a bad game
Jointheazkals (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Great football from Arsenal but they've got to be concern about their back 4
SexyBeaver (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Great preformance by Chamakh, I hope he keeps on doing these things
Uconn2004 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Great debut for Chamak I think he could really make a difference for arsenal this year

Kick4Life - changing lives through football