Forums / AC Milan
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V AC Milan, Jul 31
Spartan (West Ham United) 4 years ago
Seen the first half, Arsenal are boring without Fabregas & Van Persey, Arshavin is the Player to watch, brilliant vision, control and pass.... AC Milan.... Nothing special
GoonerXi (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Chamakh skill was great to watch
Suzagooner (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Are you blind Spartan? Did you not see Wilshere, Nasri and Chamakh?
Dacascos (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Abbiati showing some improvement other then that milan were dominated by gunners and that also without their stars. God help Milan
Bananaskinz (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Agreed, Abbiati was on fire, pretty awesome stuff
GoonerXi (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Say thank you to Randall! Seriously, Abbiati has a good game, with fine saves from Vermaelen and Rosicky
Robskab (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Maybe number 32 he wear this season is the luck. Haha
CanonsofArsene (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Was this Milan's first team? Any 'significant players' not on the field for them? (beckham doesn't count)
Mohsink (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Pirlo, Thiago Silva, Ambrosini, Huntelaar, Ronaldinho were among some of the bigger names not on show. Milan has travelled lightly to this competition which is why most of the subs (except for oddo and zambro) were from our Primavera team
Arsenal4ever14 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Ya overall the squads were pretty similar in that both were missing many of their main players, like mohsink said all of the above were missing for milan and arsenal had no fabregas van persie song diaby denilson bendtner but overall similar squads
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Chamkah is doing quite nicely, good for him.
Fusion (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Amazing skill by chamakh and vela
Alexx1 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Damm right
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 4 years ago
The pace of the game was so slow.... Maybe everyone's trying not to get injured or something but the game felt very lacklustre
Mohsink (AC Milan) 4 years ago
I thought that the Milan's primavera team players played quite well. Galliani and the coaching staff needs to give these guys a run out as much as possible. Allegri I think realises that so the future could be alright (although not the near future with some of the age really showing every now and again!). Still a good friendly match in my opinion
Arsenal4ever14 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Good game to watch I thought, I would definitely like a GK still and heck even that ac milan backup goalie looked solid haha but not full squads for either team so you can't read too much into it most of the best players for each team are still missing or didn't play the whole game
Adamaus (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Rudimaldini (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Thanks yepes. Next time do conceide us more goals. Galliani loves that
Robskab (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Agree I don't like yepes too
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Shame Arsenal had to settle for the tie. Chamakh a chamakh-er!
Nicoacademia (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Abbiati has always been better than Dida on an average performance basis. Dida produces wack saves sometimes and lets in clangers sometimes too. Abbiati is more consistent.

That said I am horribly worried as who the hell is 76? The centre back is terrible - I am thinking it is the Greek defender we signed from Genoa. Where's Thiaquino? Nesta looks like he's just back from his holidays too. But no worries with Nesta, he will get better.

Gattuso looks sharp, they were unfair to him at the world cup as he had really only just recovered from an injury.

Flamini still can't convert himself into a proper goalscorer, still trying though.

Well, at least we didn't get thrashed 4-0 by arsenal and that's always good news.

Maybe we can finished 3rd or 4th next season I hope. Nothing lower because we'd be bankrupt without the money from champions league.

*all fingers crossed*
Sargentoblanco (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
What a game by Vela!  Best i've seen from him yet, but I havent really seen many of his games
Alexx1 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Yeah hopefully thers more to come from him
Seandapawn (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Both teams far from best starting line up gattuso should hang up the boots imo.... Was a good game arsenal dominated but goals are what mattered and milan really did push in the last 10-20mins kudos to them wish them the good luck for their season
Franboy (Barcelona) 4 years ago
The first goal of Marouane Chamak, I'm happy for him. If fabregas leaves not arsenal, it will give a lot of assists to Chamak

Kick4Life - changing lives through football